The Emma-Watson.net Forum

What type of learner are you?

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm definitely a visual learner, things like diagrams and presentations keep me interested and if I can't see the speaker/have good eye contact with them then I tend to... nearly fall asleep :P I am also a kinesthetic learner, I enjoy trying things out for myself and I fidget all the time lol.

i believe in learning by doing and learning by watching.. wats is d point of learning by reading, when u cant see the subject..

p.s. im the first two type ;p

Edited by Ardementor

I don't knwo which mine is? When I did these tests in school there were 4 options. Out of the 12 tests I done within the 5 years I always got Music learner. I learned through listening to music. I don't learn through listening to people and things though, so I don't understand your poll.

I don't knwo which mine is? When I did these tests in school there were 4 options. Out of the 12 tests I done within the 5 years I always got Music learner. I learned through listening to music. I don't learn through listening to people and things though, so I don't understand your poll.

Its mainly what do you feel best learning with.

I have great difficulty learning stuff by reading about it in a book. To use my area as an example, to learn how to correctly frame someone for a shot on camera. I learn it better by doing it hands on than reading how to in a book or by someone telling me how its done.

I am a auditory learner, and have been since i was small i reckon. I would love the visual one, because that would be a lot easier to study with lol. But nope i am auditory, and apparently it is down to how i have played instruments since i was young and singing. Being able to distinguish notes and music has made me turn into this person who talks out loud when studying or working, i even have certain music for certain modules on when im studying - which really helps lol as i get into the mindset for that module, it is crazy how it works.

When i was revising for my A levels, my mum bought me this dictaphone. So instead of writing loads of notes, i would read things and speak them into this thing. Once i was done with a page or something i would listen to it over and over. And it just went in :)

Same goes whenever i needed to learn lines, normal people will read it over and over. But for me I will speak out loud and recite the lines. Or i would split the paragraphs up into verses, like a song lol.

Once you know what type of learner you are, you can develop the way you study or learn. I am so glad ive known since highschool. I know people who have no idea what type they are and struggle when it comes to work.

To use my area as an example, to learn how to correctly frame someone for a shot on camera. I learn it better by doing it hands on than reading how to in a book or by someone telling me how its done.

I agree on that, learning photography or active things (like cooking, drawing etc etc) I need hands on, but normally I'm like Andrea. :) Auditory learner. I need to hear first, then talk/discuss and also read.

In maths and similar subjects repetition is the only thing that works for me, and lots of it during a longer period or a very short period if it's only for a test.

I have to say.... all 3!!!

Like, I need to have something in my hand or I can't focus. If there is nothing visual involved then I am completely lost. I always have to be able to see whoever is speaking. But, hearing is just as important for me to be able to focus. But, if I had to pick one I would say visual is the most important. But, if I didnt have all 3... idk... I wouldn't be able to learn lol.

Hmm I would say mostly visual although I am also auditory. I have only ever needed to study about 5 times in my life. I can usually retain almost all of what I am tought in school.

Haha, yeah, I'm not one for much studying either to be honest.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 years later...

Forums - The Emma-Watson.net Forum - Best Article!
-
Новый даркнет мега маркет платформа, достойная замена гидре в подпольном интернете. Мгновенные переводы - после оплаты позиции деньги мгновенно перечисляются на счет дилера. Шифрование данных - личные данные о покупателе надежно защищены от посторонних. Mega SB https://xn--mga-sb-ph8b.com - это достойная платформа с огромным выбором товара и чесными продавцами.

мега сб
[url=https://xn--mgasb-6za.com]mega nz[/url]
мега сайт даркнет
сайт мега даркнет
mega ссылка onion
mega onion ссылка
sber mega market

X1KK199er