The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Favorite International Songs

What are your favorites? As in, "world" music. I love love love Celtic Woman, and this is one of my favorites:

I also love this one called Punjab Nachada. I actually just heard it when I went to India day last week:

Edited by Karen

I love Stereo Love, it's from Romania im pretty sure everyones heard of it and im pretty sure everyones

sick of it lol but not me!

oh and i love celtic women too i love carol of the bells that they did

Edited by Rena

I love Stereo Love, it's from Romania im pretty sure everyones heard of it and im pretty sure everyones

sick of it lol but not me!

oh and i love celtic women too i love carol of the bells that they did

I love that song!!! Fun fact, that song is one of the standard ring tones that come on all the cell phones in Israel so when I first heard the song I was so confused!!!! I thought it was Israeli or something. Then I saw it was from Romania and I tried to find some sort of link between the song and Israel... but there is nothing!! I have no clue why its on every cell phone!! lol

I love Celtic music!!! I listen to it ALL the time!!! No joke!!! When I was little I used to wish I was Irish hahaha

I also love Israeli music. Like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkWfYURAKfc

What are your favorites? As in, "world" music. I love love love Celtic Woman, and this is one of my favorites:

I also love this one called Punjab Nachada. I actually just heard it when I went to India day last week:

Thats pretty cool Karen im liking your celtic tune...the next time you visit you should go to a session you would love it!

I love that song!!! Fun fact, that song is one of the standard ring tones that come on all the cell phones in Israel so when I first heard the song I was so confused!!!! I thought it was Israeli or something. Then I saw it was from Romania and I tried to find some sort of link between the song and Israel... but there is nothing!! I have no clue why its on every cell phone!! lol

I love Celtic music!!! I listen to it ALL the time!!! No joke!!! When I was little I used to wish I was Irish hahaha

I also love Israeli music. Like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkWfYURAKfc

did you ever find the song though?

Yeah its the song you posted!!!!! Stereolove! Thats why I posted the story!

haha no i wanted to know if you found the video i thought you couldnt find the video

and they gave you the song with the name on your phone lol

sorry im so dumb! loool

I absolutely love Celtic Women. Almost all their songs. Generally i love Irish music, it's so magical and awesome!

I also love Serbian music, and generally the Balcan traditional music. There's something i don't know how to describe it melancolic about it. Anyone knows Goran Bregovic? I adore him!

Also i like Farzad Golpayegani. They're a progressive metal band from Iran. I had no idea about them but they're really so good!!

• 12 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Наша группа профессиональных специалистов готова предоставлять вам современные подходы, которые не только обеспечивают надежную безопасность от заморозков, но и подарят вашему собственности трендовый вид.
Мы функционируем с последними веществами, подтверждая долгосрочный срок эксплуатации и превосходные выходы. Изоляция внешнего слоя – это не только экономия на отоплении, но и ухаживание о окружающей природе. Энергосберегающие разработки, какие мы претворяем в жизнь, способствуют не только своему, но и сохранению природных ресурсов.
Самое первоочередное: [url=https://ppu-prof.ru/]Стоимость утепления фасада дома[/url] у нас открывается всего от 1250 рублей за м2! Это доступное решение, которое сделает ваш помещение в реальный приятный уголок с скромными затратами.
Наши пособия – это не всего лишь изоляция, это формирование пространства, в где каждый аспект преломляет ваш личный модель. Мы возьмем во внимание все твои потребности, чтобы преобразить ваш дом еще более уютным и привлекательным.
Подробнее на [url=https://ppu-prof.ru/]ppu-prof.ru/[/url]
Не откладывайте дела о своем доме на потом! Обращайтесь к экспертам, и мы сделаем ваш помещение не только тепличным, но и модернизированным. Заинтересовались? Подробнее о наших проектах вы можете узнать на интернет-портале. Добро пожаловать в сферу гармонии и качества.