#1 hpgeekforever

hpgeekforever

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Mood::happy/
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:23 AM

Hey, i was wondering. who's the coolest character for you in Harry potter....

not the best fighter, not the sexiest...not the smartest.....just, the coolest ??

for me, to be honest...i kinda think Luna is the coolest of all... :yesyes: probably, because she doesnt care what others think.
Posted Image

Thank you for this incredilbe .JOURNEY. my own fantacy world.
•after all this time?• ..."always"

#2 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,065 posts
  • Mood::Content

Posted 22 August 2011 - 12:30 PM

The most coolest characters come in a pair... Luna is the cutest, strangest and best character in my books.

Fred and George Weasley.

#3 Slash

Slash

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,593 posts
  • Mood::Rock n Roll
  • LocationIn Chat

Posted 22 August 2011 - 02:19 PM

the coolest in the books would be

Dobby

in the movie

Mad-Eye
Take Me Down to the Paradise City Iii|; )

Posted ImagePosted Image
the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the beauty of her face, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides

Twins: Arie <3.Children: Denisse and Tom Sister:Alex, Kim, Karen.
Niece: Amby Brother: Chandler, P.Jon is my grandad.Dina is the amazing kouhai.

#4 Lady Deadpool

Lady Deadpool

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,194 posts
  • Mood::blue
  • LocationMars

Posted 22 August 2011 - 03:19 PM

Well, if it falls strictly under the category of "the coolest", it has to be Fred and George for me. As Jade said it's a pair, they count as one :P

I'm Yin, Widu is Yang.

Tumblr || Twitter || Instagram

Earth House!

#5 Stan'sMommy

Stan'sMommy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts
  • Mood::this and that
  • LocationSouth Cali, Hogwarts, South Park

Posted 22 August 2011 - 07:13 PM

Fred and George and Luna all rock in my book! :king:
Call me Rose. ONE week until new South Park episodes!! Can't wait for new Stan!!!
"He's in a sort of different league, Dan. I don't know many 17 or 18 year olds who would have done 'Equus,' and now he's singing and dancing on Broadway. He's dedicated. He takes it very seriously, and he works very hard."- Gary Oldman
Posted Image
Avvie made by me. Sig made by me.
[/color]I ship: Ron/Hermione, Harry/Hermione,Ron/Luna, Harry/Ron, Stan/Cartman, Stan/Kyle,Monica/Chandler, Fry/Leela, Dan/Emma.
EXTREMELY proud supporter of the magnificent Daniel Jacob Radcliffe since 2003. Respect his privacy.
Atheism is not a religion, it's lack of one. I don't believe anyone needs to be 'saved'. We have morals and reasons to live just like Christians do.
I HATE Twilight, its crazy fans and author with a burning passion. It is the biggest cash cow franchise on the planet.

#6 Mr. Pumpkinhead

Mr. Pumpkinhead

Advanced Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts
  • Mood::Happy =)
  • LocationLooking for Loooove in the Room of Requirement! ;)

Posted 23 August 2011 - 04:43 AM

Okay, maybe I'm going to go a bit off the page here in suggesting that Severus Snape is the coolest HP character. I love this topic btw! I just think that Snape's "cool" quotient is best captured in the duality of his character... the fact that for a long time it was difficult to figure out where he stood. Gred and Forge were definitely cool in a school cool sense to me, but as far as a lifestyle cool, it's Severus Snape all the way. As if the mystery surrounding Snape weren't enough to clinch this for him IMO, then the fact that he lived an unrequited love (He's like Romeo and Juliet to the enth degree) takes the cake for me. :D :doh:
Posted Image

Beautiful Emma Watson St. Patrick's Day signature graphic and icon by BoMa
special thank you to BoMa for her talent and her time and to Mr. and Mrs. Watson for having such a photogenic young lady. =p

MY E-FAMILY: e-married to Mrs. Pumpkinhead <3; e-niece: Kim and Kimberley (Kim Twins); e-grandkids: BoMa, Ardi, favorite e-grandchild: Arie<3; e-greatgrandchildren: Will =O, Sarah, Lindy; EX-e-nurse: Carlyn; e-son: Andrew e-daughter: Tara e-soninlaw: Chris e-bestie: Tom jsjs (don't tell Lolly)>.<

#7 Tom™

Tom™

Power Poster

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:27 AM

Buckbeak is pretty cool

bfs2eq.jpg

#8 hpgeekforever

hpgeekforever

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Mood::happy/
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 23 August 2011 - 01:00 PM

Okay, maybe I'm going to go a bit off the page here in suggesting that Severus Snape is the coolest HP character.  I love this topic btw! I just think that Snape's "cool" quotient is best captured in the duality of his character... the fact that for a long time it was difficult to figure out where he stood.  Gred and Forge were definitely cool in a school cool sense to me, but as far as a lifestyle cool, it's Severus Snape all the way.  As if the mystery surrounding Snape weren't enough to clinch this for him IMO, then the fact that he lived an unrequited love (He's like Romeo and Juliet to the enth degree) takes the cake for me. :D :doh:

thanks for saying you love this topic ! :) and yes, i quite agree. aspecially when snape was in school as well.....the coolest people for me, are people who never tries to BE cool,i guess. :)
Posted Image

Thank you for this incredilbe .JOURNEY. my own fantacy world.
•after all this time?• ..."always"

#9 Emmafan456

Emmafan456

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Mood::Illsies >.<
  • LocationUK

Posted 23 August 2011 - 01:44 PM

Fred and George are pretty cool :) e.g making that Chinese dragon that chases Umbridge out of the Great Hall :rofl: and there skiving Snackboxes,there a pretty good creation :)

Also,at school i think James Potter looked cool and the kind of person you would want to hang with :) to be seen :)

Edited by Nicole@15, 23 August 2011 - 01:49 PM.

#10 Junkie.

Junkie.

Power Poster

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,367 posts
  • LocationSlovenia

Posted 23 August 2011 - 02:23 PM

coolest?

Tonks.

#11 DarkLord

DarkLord