The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The coolest Character in HP.

Hey, i was wondering. who's the coolest character for you in Harry potter....

not the best fighter, not the sexiest...not the smartest.....just, the coolest ??

for me, to be honest...i kinda think Luna is the coolest of all... :yesyes: probably, because she doesnt care what others think.

Okay, maybe I'm going to go a bit off the page here in suggesting that Severus Snape is the coolest HP character. I love this topic btw! I just think that Snape's "cool" quotient is best captured in the duality of his character... the fact that for a long time it was difficult to figure out where he stood. Gred and Forge were definitely cool in a school cool sense to me, but as far as a lifestyle cool, it's Severus Snape all the way. As if the mystery surrounding Snape weren't enough to clinch this for him IMO, then the fact that he lived an unrequited love (He's like Romeo and Juliet to the enth degree) takes the cake for me. :D:doh:

Okay, maybe I'm going to go a bit off the page here in suggesting that Severus Snape is the coolest HP character. I love this topic btw! I just think that Snape's "cool" quotient is best captured in the duality of his character... the fact that for a long time it was difficult to figure out where he stood. Gred and Forge were definitely cool in a school cool sense to me, but as far as a lifestyle cool, it's Severus Snape all the way. As if the mystery surrounding Snape weren't enough to clinch this for him IMO, then the fact that he lived an unrequited love (He's like Romeo and Juliet to the enth degree) takes the cake for me. :D:doh:

thanks for saying you love this topic ! :) and yes, i quite agree. aspecially when snape was in school as well.....the coolest people for me, are people who never tries to BE cool,i guess. :)

Fred and George are pretty cool :) e.g making that Chinese dragon that chases Umbridge out of the Great Hall :rofl: and there skiving Snackboxes,there a pretty good creation :)

Also,at school i think James Potter looked cool and the kind of person you would want to hang with :) to be seen :)

Edited by Nicole@15