The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Couldn't find a topic on her yet...

I love Adele :). She's an amazing singer, if you ask me. Her songs are very pure. I especially love Someone Like You, it has a very special meaning to me right now...

What do you think of her?

I love Adele!!! I have loved her since her very first single!! Her songs just keep getting better and better! My favorite songs by her right now is "Set Fire to the Rain" and "Rumor Has it".

I love her voice, her songs and her lyrics. My favourite song of her would be "Rolling in the Deep", besides the lyrics I think it's very catchy and I really love the tempo of this song.

We could have it alllllllll

Rollinnnng in the deeeeeeeeep

You had my heart inside your haaand

But you played it with a beating

And yes she is cute too.

^

I'm probably one of the few that is tired of that song. It's incredibly overplayed.

I like her song Someone Like You (partly because I can relate to the song), but I'm currently hooked on Set Fire To The Rain. She has such a soulful voice and you can really feel the emotion in her songs.

Edited by Bagel of Death

I can't say I'm a fan of her, as I've only listened to a couple of her songs. The only one I'm familiar with is obviously, Someone Like You and she has a GORGEOUS voice! I can also relate to that song a lot right now.

^

I'm probably one of the few that is tired of that song. It's incredibly overplayed.

I like her song Someone Like You (partly because I can relate to the song), but I'm currently hooked on Set Fire To The Rain. She has such a soulful voice and you can really feel the emotion in her songs.

Completely agree!!!! Even though the song is amazing..... Way overplayed. They always ruin the best songs by over playing them!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I LOVE Adele. She is SO talented! She is one of the few artists today who doesn't need and doesn't use autotune. It's very real and pure. She's kinda like the Ella Fitzgerald of the 21st century except that she has a different genre ofcourse!

My favourite songs at the moment are set fire to the rain (this inspired my screen name on the EW forums) and someone like you<3<3<3<3

Edited by I.SetFire2TheRain
  • 3 weeks later...

Her music is what gets me through most days to be honest

It has for me lately too. I keep listening to Someone Like You and Set Fire to the Rain when I feel bad. It really makes me feel better :).

Edited by Bright_Star
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...