The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Earthquake today in Virginia!

where i live!!! it was really creepy when i found out :(

i thought it was construction work or something outside my classroom at school but apparently we had a 5.9 earthquake earlier today! :(

it went up from Massachusetts down to North Calriona I was talking to my best friend scott he told me He Had an Earthquake and now!! they are going have a Hurricane

and I heard it On CNN!!

it is pretty freaking scary!!

Edited by penguin_girl

lol guys it was a 5.9, that's generally mild. There will be a bit of property damage but it's not something worth getting freaked out about. Here in cali we eat 5.9's and 6's for breakfast grr :0_0:.

lol guys it was a 5.9, that's generally mild. There will be a bit of property damage but it's not something worth getting freaked out about. Here it cali we eat 5.9's and 6's for breakfast grr :0_0:.

daxy we arent use to earth quakes as much as you are :P

yeah it would be scarry I am not sure what parts of ohio had it but i guess it was small

but still all of this stuff is scary

I am kind of scared 9/11 is coming up :sob:

9/11?

lol guys it was a 5.9, that's generally mild. There will be a bit of property damage but it's not something worth getting freaked out about. Here in cali we eat 5.9's and 6's for breakfast grr :0_0:.

we don't ever get earthquakes that's why it's scary haha

where i live!!! it was really creepy when i found out :(

i thought it was construction work or something outside my classroom at school but apparently we had a 5.9 earthquake earlier today! :(

Ah this is terrible. D: I hope you and everyone else is okay.

I'm sorry if i seem blunt or something but what's this whole fuss about? I mean yeah i take it, Earthquakes are scary and thank God i didn't hear any bad news, i read it on Tumblr yesterday but everyone was overreacting. I mean in my city we had like 3 earthquakes some small/ some big, every single day for the past 4 weeks!! And 5 days ago we had a 5.4 and the center of the earthquake was my city. It was pree scary and lasted for quite some time but no one made a big deal out of it.

I'm sorry if i seem blunt or something but what's this whole fuss about? I mean yeah i take it, Earthquakes are scary and thank God i didn't hear any bad news, i read it on Tumblr yesterday but everyone was overreacting. I mean in my city we had like 3 earthquakes some small/ some big, every single day for the past 4 weeks!! And 5 days ago we had a 5.4 and the center of the earthquake was my city. It was pree scary and lasted for quite some time but no one made a big deal out of it.

i guess some people aren't use to earthquakes idk i nver been in one!! but some people are use to it!! but thats a good though

it's just because we never ever have earthquakes here at all.