The Emma-Watson.net Forum

What do you like to collect?

Do you have any collections?

I like to collect ribbons for my hair :P As girly as that sounds, in as many different colours I can find. I also have a decent collection of books on Egypt, and Paris/HP things like diaries, ohhh and anything that has dolphins on it. Had some shell collections in the past but I have no idea where they've got to.

I can't really say that I LIKE to collect it... but I tend to collect quite a bit of dust. :mellow:

I used to collect beanie babies and comic books as a kid. All of those are sold off though now. I like to try and collect key chains to the various states/countries I've visited.

I also like to collect stuff with cows on it. :unsure::rolleye0012:

Tickets. Like to movies, concerts or sporting events that I went to.

Winter hats, like the beanie type.

Shirts from places I've traveled to and whatever has to do with Liverpool FC which is pretty hard since i live in USA :P

Edited by Babba O'riley

I have too collections that I love. I am still collecting!!! I have a huge porcelain doll collection that my grandmother began. She passed it down to my mother and I have continued it. Now I really only collect madam Alexander dolls. I also collect vintage cameo necklaces! I love them!!!! I love everything vintage or antique!

I collect owls. I have a collection of about fourty mini owls in all different shapes and sizes :). Owls are my favourite animals, and the collecting just started some day, can't really remember...I love buying owls in foreign countries :). I might take a picture of it! :)

I collect owls. I have a collection of about fourty mini owls in all different shapes and sizes :). Owls are my favourite animals, and the collecting just started some day, can't really remember...I love buying owls in foreign countries :). I might take a picture of it! :)

I love you, I love owls too. I collect some but not that much. Can we be owl buddies?