The Emma-Watson.net Forum

What do you like to collect?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Magazines, issues I go for are- Parents, Parenting, and Entertainment Weekly

SOCKS!!

ads that come in the mail

pictures of pretty houses I'd like to live in :(

anything HP or South Park I can find even though I have a small collection of both :(

I had started collecting vinyl discs even though i had no gramophone lol i just liked them so much but then i figured it was really a waste of money :/

I like to collect perfume bottles when they get empty. I have a whole shelf for them.

Band merch (20+ shirts so far)

CD's (only got 45ish atm, but still a good $600 worth)

This so much!

Around 9 shirts and 3 hoodies.

I have around 80-90 last time i checked. 50+ of them are soundtracks. I just love cds even if i can download everything online for free i just can't stop purchasing my favourite ones!

Tickets. Like to movies, concerts or sporting events that I went to.

Same! I have a specific box for them :D

I have too collections that I love. I am still collecting!!! I have a huge porcelain doll collection that my grandmother began. She passed it down to my mother and I have continued it. Now I really only collect madam Alexander dolls. I also collect vintage cameo necklaces! I love them!!!! I love everything vintage or antique!

My mom likes everything vintage and antiques, and so did my grandma before her. She has a huge collection of old porcellain dinnerware sets and small cups and plates with flowers, they're amazing. She never uses them, i sometimes go and stare at her collections for hours xD

Edited by Provehito In Altum

I had started collecting vinyl discs even though i had no gramophone lol i just liked them so much but then i figured it was really a waste of money :/

you can buy USB turntables relatively cheaply that simply plug into your computer and let you play the audio out of your speakers or record it to your hard drive

Well, I like to collect music CD's. Mostly symphony music, dvd's(mostly action and/or advanture, comedy and some drama as well). I also like to collect all kind of books, as long as it's not horror fiction or romance.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

as a kid and teenager, i used to collect colorful rubber bands, pokemon cards, hair clips, stationeries, beach stones, shells, and all sorts of letters..

but now, I have a weird fascination with scarves (to think i'm in a tropical country).. :rolleye:

KPOP Album and Merchs. ;]

I love your siggy! I'm a an After School and SNSD fan... :D

• 1 year later...

Magazines or any reading material that has colored pictures, old or new. Because I love to see colored pictures, so that's why sometimes I do some kids stuff like coloring on books :P When I'm not doin sth I browse the magazines or re-read them.

Edited by _jigz