The Emma-Watson.net Forum

What is your specialty dish?

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

STEAK, barbecue, mmmmm freakin' delicious.

I have my own spice combination as well. Okay, take your meat sprinkle pepper, paprika, oregano and thyme. all dried of course and do both sides of the meat plus the edges if the meat is thicker than a slice. I take my time with it, and mix lots of spices alternating tastes like sweet and hot paprika for example, it's a good combination. It's up to you anyway.

Serve with garlic sauce, here's how a romanian vampire makes it: crush the cloves with a knife's blade, strip the skin down, clean the surface. Smash them into a small bowl, a pinch of salt, olive oil, and 1-2 tablespoons of mustard; mix very well. Version one is adding tomato juice(it's what I have) or version 2 is adding cream or the favorite natural yogurt. To die for.

• 2 weeks later...

What can you cook amazingly?

hmmmmm!!! Come to think of it, I tend to do nearly everything from scratch. I also will take three recipes: one unhealthy, classic; one healthy, paired down; and one flavorful and improvise in order to make a healthy original. I also improvise with whatever it is I have in my house. :)

So, I can do quite a few things really well. Here are some things I've made recently, from scratch:

- Home-made, infused olive oil. Usually with fresh garlic and an herb that compliments my main meal.

- Garlic crostini: a healthy "garlic bread", no cheese needed.

- Coffee: trust me, it's an art.

- White bean, canellini dip.

- Mediterranean curried couscous.

- Asian-beef stir-fry with napa cabbage, bok choy, angel hair pasta, and organic Japanese whole-wheat soba noodles.

- Squash soup: Made from roasted acorn and butternut squash, roasted shallots and garlic, roasted yams. All-natural veggie stock. Dash of ground sea salt, honey, and (hot and regular) black pepper to taste. Sliced chives and chopped walnuts to garnish. Heavy or light cream, or organic soymilk to thicken.

- Orange Sesame Greek Biscotti: I followed this one exactly as it said on the website. It's name is "paximathakia portokolou"...I think haha.

- Vegan butternut squash risotto with coconut milk and cream of coconut as a substitute for cheese. Quinoa as a substitute for aborio rice.

- Apple Cherry Cranberry pie with latticework and oat crumble topping.

I think that's it :D . :lol: All of it's healthy, and if anyone is interested in any of these, leave a comment on my profile or PM me and I will give you my recipes. B)

Chicken with basil, lemon and garlic :D my mom and I invented it this past summer and I can make it awesomeeee :)

Why you no cook for me when I'm with you? :(:sob: *sobbbbb*

I'm dying to try your food >:[

STEAK, barbecue, mmmmm freakin' delicious.

I have my own spice combination as well. Okay, take your meat sprinkle pepper, paprika, oregano and thyme. all dried of course and do both sides of the meat plus the edges if the meat is thicker than a slice. I take my time with it, and mix lots of spices alternating tastes like sweet and hot paprika for example, it's a good combination. It's up to you anyway.

Serve with garlic sauce, here's how a romanian vampire makes it: crush the cloves with a knife's blade, strip the skin down, clean the surface. Smash them into a small bowl, a pinch of salt, olive oil, and 1-2 tablespoons of mustard; mix very well. Version one is adding tomato juice(it's what I have) or version 2 is adding cream or the favorite natural yogurt. To die for.

You're making me hungry :o . And, I LOLed at "Romanian Vampire" part :P .

You're making me hungry :o . And, I LOLed at "Romanian Vampire" part :P .

sorry babe <3 didnt mean to make you drooll over your keyboard...much.

Try it and let me know how you liked it. I got praises this holiday for my thyme on chicken.

Even the chicken liked it. Didn't say much coz it all ended in our tummies.

Edited by helen2U