Photo

Have you ever faked sick?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Poll: Have you ever faked sick?

Have you ever faked sick?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 The Midnight Q

The Midnight Q

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444 posts
  • Mood::giggidy
  • LocationQuahog, RI

Posted 02 September 2011 - 04:30 AM

I've never faked being sick to get out of school (believe it or not), but I have faked it to get off work.

I have co-workers that ask me to come in earlier than scheduled because they're "sick" (for some reason they get sick a lot on Friday nights), I always make it a point to come in at least 30 minutes later than scheduled whenever they call me.
Posted Image
~Thanks Jade~

#22 Bagel of Death

Bagel of Death

Dedicated Member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • Mood::Pensive
  • LocationHot n' Sweaty Arizona!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 04:36 AM

I have co-workers that ask me to come in earlier than scheduled because they're "sick" (for some reason they get sick a lot on Friday nights), I always make it a point to come in at least 30 minutes later than scheduled whenever they call me.

It's kinda of a good thing/bad thing for you; yes you have to come in earlier or cancel plans if you accept, but it guarantees extra hours for you (possibly overtime)

I used to call off work back then because I money wasn't a big concern for me; I was living with my folks, wasn't paying rent, and they still gave me an allowance for doing chores. Still irresponsible from my part, but I don't really mind. Least I didn't put work over school.

But with this very tough economy I wouldn't dream of calling in sick; crazy as it sounds I dread even losing 2 hours out of my paycheck. :lostit:

34dpea0.gif

The AR Family: Chris (husband) ; Arie (daughter) ; Sarah (pet penguin) ; Jade (niece) ; Jon (father)

#23 Sgt Harbinger

Sgt Harbinger

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 12:41 PM

I never did fake sick to keep from going to school. If you knew my situation, then you would understand why I didn't, haha.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users