The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Business luncheon in London

Situated back home in the UK, Emma Watson stepped out for a business luncheon in London, England on Friday afternoon (September 2).

The Hermione Granger hottie was joined by two female companions as she chowed down on her meal in between busily taking notes on a piece of paper.

Source

OMG the last pic is not necessary.

AGREE...the media are effin morons. I said it. there. I hate the media. Emma looks comfy in her clothes :) Do yall have cooler temps there than we do now? It is still 80's and 90's here on the East Coast.

AGREE...the media are effin morons. I said it. there. I hate the media. Emma looks comfy in her clothes :) Do yall have cooler temps there than we do now? It is still 80's and 90's here on the East Coast.

This was taken yesterday it was really hot. Can't believe Emma Watsons wearing a jumper, especially in London always a few degrees warmer than other places in uk.

roz xxx

This was taken yesterday it was really hot. Can't believe Emma Watsons wearing a jumper, especially in London always a few degrees warmer than other places in uk.

Maybe Emma is one of those people who are always cold. She quite often wears more than what seems necessary. She often has her sleeves pulled down over her hands. So, when she's at a premiere in just a light weight dress and says she's cold, she probably really means it.

Maybe Emma is one of those people who are always cold. She quite often wears more than what seems necessary. She often has her sleeves pulled down over her hands. So, when she's at a premiere in just a light weight dress and says she's cold, she probably really means it.

Thanks for answering my question roz! :)

Dook, that is very true!! My friend is always cold even when it is pretty warm outside. Wow and we have seen Emma wear some very light dresses on cold days-I feel for the girl!

I am not really liking her outfit at all, but she looks wonderful!!!

Yeah I noticed that she always wears a lot of layers as well!!! She almost always has a scarf or something as well. I am like that too. Everyone calls me Grandma in my family because I am always cold!!!

haha, they sure are. Even "respected" journalism is going to the paparazzi. Sad isn't it?

Yes, is it. Unfortunately, it's extremely hard to find reliable articles, journalists are concentrated on sensations, they just want to get people's attention. Well, but I'm sure that Emma will prove that she's someone more than just Potter star :)

• 3 weeks later...

You were right on the money. Emma just mentioned in Harper's Bazaar that she is indeed always cold. :P

• 11 years later...