The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damon: Have I entered an alternate universe where Stefan is fun?

Damon: Vampires can't procreate... though we love to try.

Damon: Stefan smiles. Alert the media!

Damon: What's so special about this Bella girl? Edward's so whipped!

Caroline: You've gotta read the first book first. It won't make sense if you don't.

Damon: I miss Anne Rice. She was so on it.

Damon: Is it working? Being in her world? Does it make you feel alive?

<3

Edited by Katerina

Oh my god, I hope

Katherine doesn't die like she did in the book..where Elena pushed her into the sun, thus killing herself too in the process, because if I remember correctly she (Elena) was a vampire at the time?

I put that part in spoilers, just incase they DO work it into the tv show and someone hasn't read the books. >.<

EDIT 9/11/10

I'm editing my last post because I didn't want to double post >.<

I just watched Masquerade again. Oh my god, the ending when

Damon was locking Katherine in the tomb (was it the tomb?) :( When Katherine was shouting "No Damon, don't. I'll do anything. Please, Damon. You need me. Damon! You need me! YOU NEED ME!" I know it's Katherine but oh, I wanted to cry :(

I put that in spoilers because UK fans are a few episodes behind. I watch TVD online beause I'm too impatient to wait a few weeks to see new episodes >.<

Now I'm off to watch Rose! :D

• 1 month later...

Team Dmaon all the way! Bring on the rest of Series 2!

Can't believe the stopped showing it over here because we caught up with America. PSSSH!

Edited by Hermione

I despise Katherine's character, but the way the Nina Dobrev portrays her is absolutely outstanding. You can hear the array of emotions in her voice, and it is so so vivid that it's hard not to feel what she is feeling. So though I despise her, at the same time, I really like her. As mentioned previously, when Katherine was getting locked in the tomb, and she was yelling about how Damon needed her, my heart just went out to her.

My favorite character, by far, is Damon. He is the epitomy of sexiness. My gosh. There are a million and one reasons I could list about why I love him, though I wont bore anyone doing so. He is just.. gah. Love. :drool:

I can't wait to see where they go with the show.

Ps. Does anyone else like Tyler and Caroline ? Those who watch the show will know what I'm talking about. :P

Can't believe the stopped showing it over here because we caught up with America. PSSSH!

It wasn't just that, they were hardly going to carry on showing it over Christmas/New Year.

Both are over now, though....bring back Vampire Diaries! :o I need my weekly Damon fix >.<

It wasn't just that, they were hardly going to carry on showing it over Christmas/New Year.

Both are over now, though....bring back Vampire Diaries! :o I need my weekly Damon fix >.<

o.O I never knew that. Haven't seen/heard anything about it. As for what I said it's been all over the net. That's not reason enough. They carried loads of programme's on. It's because we caught up. They need to air it/finish it there before they do here.

The series had a 7 week break, but I dunno why (xmas and blabla). Episode 2.11 was aired on Dec 9th and episode 2.12 will be aired on Jan 27th (in the US). They're just torturing us, I miss Damon :(

okay 10 more days to go..

and btw, I think that Luka kid should get out of the way so that Bonnie and Jeremy can do their thing. And I want Jules gone aswell, she's getting on my nerves..

Edited by Lindalumos

The series had a 7 week break, but I dunno why (xmas and blabla). Episode 2.11 was aired on Dec 9th and episode 2.12 will be aired on Jan 27th (in the US). They're just torturing us, I miss Damon :(

okay 10 more days to go..

and btw, I think that Luka kid should get out of the way so that Bonnie and Jeremy can do their thing. And I want Jules gone aswell, she's getting on my nerves..

I totally agree! He does my head in. He's a pillac. Jeremy and Bonnie are so cute together. They make me all giddy inside. <3