The Emma-Watson.net Forum

I didn't think they could top episode 3, but episode 5 :o :o :o LOVE!!! It was freaking AMAZING!! I've not got a single bad thing to say, I'm still shocked and I watched the episode yesterday >.<

So it was the doppelganger's BLOOD that was needed, Klaus didn't need to KILL the doppelganger. What he did to Stefan right in front of Elena was so sad, and then Stefan had to feed from her :( The little Matt/Vicki scene was cute :wub: It didn't surprise me at all that Katherine kidnapped Jeremy :lol: Rebekah attacked Caroline AND Elena, and Klaus fed Tyler his blood then killed him so he came back as a hybrid! :o :o

Ohhhhh, can we have the next episode already?!?!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Yeah, I heard Caroline wasn't in it :( But yay for more Bonnie, I love her! :D Any more Originals yet? Rebekah still daggered? :( Katherine in this episode at all? Has somebody pulled that damn dagger out of Elijah yet?!

There sort of are more originals. Rebekah is undaggered for like 2 seconds then redaggered lo. Katherine is absent as well :( Elijah is too busy being fathery on the secret circle :P

I'm unhappy with the lack of Katherine and the lack of the undaggering of Rebekah and Elijah :( But I can't wait to meet two more Originals, Finn and Kol :D And I REALLY want to know who's in that magically sealed coffin!! :o

Edited by Katerina

I'm unhappy with the lack of Katherine and the lack of the undaggering of Rebekah and Elijah :( But I can't wait to meet two more Originals, Finn and Kol :D And I REALLY want to know who's in that magically sealed coffin!! :o

Same!!!

But I am loving elana right now, she is amazing! Also, I love when Bonnie spoke up about Jeremy. And omg Damon. I was just thinking back to the beginning of this show. Who would have thought Damon would be like this? I never would have guessed!

• 3 months later...

I've watched it online too. I expressed my opinion on the TVD forum.

I'm sick of the teams. They're playing it for all it's worth but I hope it's all sorted in season 4 and Damon goes back to his normal sarky self. With Damon it's lust whereas with Stefan it's love.

As for the episode. I'm surprised Elena held her breath for that long and don't even get me started on why Stefan didn't save her and why he tried to pull her over Matt when he could have just swam to her door. :P

I think it was an overall brilliant episode though! I'm long awaiting season 4.

Edited by Elena Gilbert

It's not aired in the UK yet (I watched it online), but how many of you have seen the finale? What did you think? :)

I meant to PM you after I a watched it!! But I figured you didn't watch it yet. What did you think? I thought it was so good! I was sobbing lol. This show always makes me cry!

I've watched it online too. I expressed my opinion on the TVD forum.

I'm sick of the teams. They're playing it for all it's worth but I hope it's all sorted in season 4 and Damon goes back to his normal sarky self. With Damon it's lust whereas with Stefan it's love.

As for the episode. I'm surprised Elena held her breath for that long and don't even get me started on why Stefan didn't save her and why he tried to pull her over Matt when he could have just swam to her door. :P

I think it was an overall brilliant episode though! I'm long awaiting season 4.

SO many people are saying that! :o I was hoping the triangle would be over but nooooo :0_0: It's gone on for waaay too long tbh, there are other things I want to see...like Dark!Bonnie. I NEED to see Bonnie go GRRRRR on everyone! I was actually hoping she'd be the new villain for Season 4, but then I was thinking that

Original!Alaric

would probably turn out to be the new villain....

but then he died[/i]....so now I don't know >.<

I was very glad to see Elijah again, omnomnomnom <3 That scene where Rebekah told him that

Klaus was dead

, that actually broke my heart :sob: :sob: :sob: But

Klaus isn't dead!

I KNEW Bonnie had done something :o

Other things that sort of bugged me...

1) Katherine, where are thou?

2) I was sort of expecting

Vamp!Elena

, but I still think it's too soon :( I

Bugger, clicked reply too soon. I meant to say that I didn't get why Stefan couldn't just pull them both out of the car >.<

My post effed up...but you get what I was saying xD You're on the VD forum? What's your username? :D

Edited by Original Witch

I think majority of the audience were expecting that to happen to Elena. I'm just thanking god she didn't turn into an Angel like in the books. I think I would have come off my hinges. xD

Agreed Ellen!!

Agree with all of this!! I want Katherine back! And I so want Bonnie to go crazy.

Also, Tyler is clearly not dead since klaus is still alive. How is that gonna work with him and Caroline? I feel so bad for her!!

I would love some new characters too! I'm getting ready for someone new!

Also, the end when Alaric said bye to Jeremy. Omg that was so sad!!

I think majority of the audience were expecting that to happen to Elena. I'm just thanking god she didn't turn into an Angel like in the books. I think I would have come off my hinges. xD

OMG, I don't think I could've taken the show seriously ever again if they'd gone the whole 'Wings of Destruction etc.' :rofl:

OMG, I don't think I could've taken the show seriously ever again if they'd gone the whole 'Wings of Destruction etc.' :rofl:

I'd seriously be so dissapointed. I think I'd laugh at first and then reality would hit me that they ruined the TV series. xD

I tend to get a little crazy as far as some TV shows are concerned so I avoid commenting :P but I can't resist right now. My thoughts while watching the season finale:

Elijah!

Damon's voice from the phone HAHAHAHA

Elijah!

Damon's comments. I LOVE YOU OKAY?

Why is it always Damon that gets hurt the most? Leave my baby alone damn it!

Elijah!

Klaus's eyes. Creeeepy maaan

Well done Jeremy here's 5 from me. And I don't mean high5.

The music when Ric stabbed Klaus..tears all over the keyboard.

Damon I love you. Don't be sad please :c

Elijah!

I'm being mindfucked.

Tyler, oh dear God tears everywhere.

I want to hug Elijah too!

Will Klaus get his body back? I like Joseph :/

Elena and her dad in the car. Tears everywhere.

Am i the only one wondering how on earth Elena could have held her breath for that long both times she was in the car under water?

OMG THEY DID MISS FIRST THEY DID THEY DID! DAMN IT UGH ALL THESE FEELINGS. She would have fallen for Damon.

Damon I love you.

Elijah!

Ric omg tears everywhere, I miss you old Ric :(

Elena is a vamp now, ok. Who cares.

Elijah!

I expected an epic battle but nothing happened. Well except Damon bled his heart out, as per usual. But still.

I seriously can't handle anymore of this, DAMN YOU FICTIONAL CHARACTERS.

Also, Tyler is clearly not dead since klaus is still alive. How is that gonna work with him and Caroline? I feel so bad for her!!

What I'm wondering about though is

where Tyler's soul have gone to? And about Caroline, well at least Klaus's gonna have a good time xD