The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Nononononononono!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeremy & Bonnie = ewwwwwww!

Caroline & Tyler = EWWWWWWWWW+1!!!

ok i lovelovelovelove Caroline and matt together, but i think i'd like Stefan and caroline to be together, i know thats like never gonna happen but, it would be cute<3

I'm team Delena all the way<3

(so is the writer of the books btw, reason she got fired from writing them lol~)

Nononononononono!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeremy & Bonnie = ewwwwwww!

Caroline & Tyler = EWWWWWWWWW+1!!!

ok i lovelovelovelove Caroline and matt together, but i think i'd like Stefan and caroline to be together, i know thats like never gonna happen but, it would be cute<3

I'm team Delena all the way<3

(so is the writer of the books btw, reason she got fired from writing them lol~)

I AM SO SCARED THAT CAROLINE AND STEFEN ARE GOING TO GET TOGETHER!! I mean WTF he hardly pays Elana any attention anymore!!

I know, but right now Caroline has too many guys. One more would just be a little ridiculous right now. PLUS I love Matt!!! I don't want his heart broken... again!

Idk... I like Elana and Damon, but at the same time Damon has become such a woose now that he is all obssesed with Elana. To me, he was so sexy as a bad boy. Now that he is not so much bad. He is just like winy little boy lol.

i knowwwwwwwwwww

idk whats gonna happen now ;c

soooo hooked!

I know right? I'm not watching it tonight though. ): Watch it tomorrow. I passed out in placement, due to insomnia so i'm going bed.

Episode 15 was gooooood :D

I'm quite sad they killed Elijah, though. I liked him! Although, if you guys have seen the promo for Episode 16, they used the only weapon in existence that can kill an Original to kill Elijah, so how're they gonna kill Klaus? :o

Promo, for those who've not seen it -

Oooooh, I'm glad Katherine's out of the tomb! Damon's face = Priceless :lol:

I missed Caroline, though :( </3

Idk if this is supposed to be under spoiler tags, but I didn't think it was very spoiler-y since we know he's coming.

If you've not already heard, I'm talking about Klaus

http://www.iheartvampirediaries.com/2011/02/its-official-joseph-morgan-will-play.html

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/02/18/vampire-diaries-klaus-cast-joseph-morgan/

heehee, he's Welsh :P From a town not so far from where I'm from, actually :D

What do you guys think of him?

Sucks that there won't be another episode after 16 until April 7th! :( It's only just come back, why another break?

Edited by Ginger Fitzgerald

Episode 15 was gooooood :D

I'm quite sad they killed Elijah, though. I liked him! Although, if you guys have seen the promo for Episode 16, they used the only weapon in existence that can kill an Original to kill Elijah, so how're they gonna kill Klaus? :o

Promo, for those who've not seen it -

Oooooh, I'm glad Katherine's out of the tomb! Damon's face = Priceless :lol:

I missed Caroline, though :( </3

Idk if this is supposed to be under spoiler tags, but I didn't think it was very spoiler-y since we know he's coming.

If you've not already heard, I'm talking about Klaus

http://www.iheartvampirediaries.com/2011/02/its-official-joseph-morgan-will-play.html

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/02/18/vampire-diaries-klaus-cast-joseph-morgan/

heehee, he's Welsh :P From a town not so far from where I'm from, actually :D

What do you guys think of him?

Sucks that there won't be another episode after 16 until April 7th! :( It's only just come back, why another break?

I think he's butt ugly. Compared to Damon. No... No... butt ugly full stop. :P