The Emma-Watson.net Forum

I tend to get a little crazy as far as some TV shows are concerned so I avoid commenting :P but I can't resist right now. My thoughts while watching the season finale:

Elijah!

Damon's voice from the phone HAHAHAHA

Elijah!

Damon's comments. I LOVE YOU OKAY?

Why is it always Damon that gets hurt the most? Leave my baby alone damn it!

Elijah!

Klaus's eyes. Creeeepy maaan

Well done Jeremy here's 5 from me. And I don't mean high5.

The music when Ric stabbed Klaus..tears all over the keyboard.

Damon I love you. Don't be sad please :c

Elijah!

I'm being mindfucked.

Tyler, oh dear God tears everywhere.

I want to hug Elijah too!

Will Klaus get his body back? I like Joseph :/

Elena and her dad in the car. Tears everywhere.

Am i the only one wondering how on earth Elena could have held her breath for that long both times she was in the car under water?

OMG THEY DID MISS FIRST THEY DID THEY DID! DAMN IT UGH ALL THESE FEELINGS. She would have fallen for Damon.

Damon I love you.

Elijah!

Ric omg tears everywhere, I miss you old Ric :(

Elena is a vamp now, ok. Who cares.

Elijah!

I expected an epic battle but nothing happened. Well except Damon bled his heart out, as per usual. But still.

I seriously can't handle anymore of this, DAMN YOU FICTIONAL CHARACTERS.

What I'm wondering about though is

where Tyler's soul have gone to? And about Caroline, well at least Klaus's gonna have a good time xD

You are hilarious!!!

In responce to your second spoiler.

I actually really like klaus and Caroline together. Don't shoot me!!! But Tyler's been kind of a douche since the beginning. At least klaus knows he's evil!! Lol

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dina, as for

Klaus getting his body back

....yes, they're not going to keep

Joseph

away for that long. I'll give it a few episodes into season 4.

Btw, this...

made me cry my freaking eyes out. SO sad :(

I thought their scene in 3x20 was sad.

RIP Alaric <3

He broke the sire bond, but he's still sired to Klaus so would still die if Klaus did :P

And Klaus isn't dead, so there's no need to worry about Tyler. It's just like when Klaus possessed Alaric and Esther possessed Rebekah

:)

Exactly!!! Which is why I am confused because then why did he

Pretend to die??? I feel so bad for Caroline! She always gets hurt!!!!

I don't think that made any sense tbh. They're all going to KNOW now that

Klaus isn't dead because 'Tyler' is still around. There's no way he'd possess him and hide somewhere >.<

Yeah, poor Caroline :( I could barely watch the torture scene in 3x21 :sob:

I don't think that made any sense tbh. They're all going to KNOW now that

Klaus isn't dead because 'Tyler' is still around. There's no way he'd possess him and hide somewhere >.<

Yeah, poor Caroline :( I could barely watch the torture scene in 3x21 :sob:

Right?! And obviously Tyler knows, I mean he knew he wasn't actually dying. I just don't understand why he lied. Or why he has to hurt Caroline!!!

Or why the heck Bonnie went along with Klaus' plans?!?!?!

SAME!!! She always gets the bad end of the stick. I want something good to happen to her!!

(I see no reason to keep using spoilers when there are only 4 of us posting here and we have all watched the finale)

(oops sorry, force of habit. The UK only had episode 21 tonight >.< )

It was totally obvious that Tyler was already possessed when Caroline came in to tell him that Klaus was dead (btw, the scene where Alaric staked Klaus was sad too :( </3 )

I'm reeeaaally hoping that these little hints haven't been misleading, I'm dying for Bonnie to go dark! :o

Caroline is always the tortured, never the rescuer, Julie Plec loves to make us watch our girl suffer :(

One part in 3x21 that I didn't get was why Caroline ran to her car after she and Rebekah took on Alaric in the school hallway. She could've just vamp!sped out of there :P

(oops sorry, force of habit. The UK only had episode 21 tonight >.< )

It was totally obvious that Tyler was already possessed when Caroline came in to tell him that Klaus was dead (btw, the scene where Alaric staked Klaus was sad too :( </3 )

I'm reeeaaally hoping that these little hints haven't been misleading, I'm dying for Bonnie to go dark! :o

Caroline is always the tortured, never the rescuer, Julie Plec loves to make us watch our girl suffer :(

One part in 3x21 that I didn't get was why Caroline ran to her car after she and Rebekah took on Alaric in the school hallway. She could've just vamp!sped out of there :P

Yeah but everyone on here has watched lol. Thank G-D for the internet!!!!

Idk the whole thing with Tyler was just confusing.

I agree!!! That scene was sad!!

I would love to see dark Bonnie as well!!!

I know and I want to see Caroline come out on top for once!!! I love that girl!! And, same with Matt. Poor Matt always looses out. Jeremy too, but I love how involved Jeremy is now!!!

Yeah there are always little things that are inconsistent. But, hey no show is perfect.

He broke the sire bond, but he's still sired to Klaus so would still die if Klaus did :P

And Klaus isn't dead, so there's no need to worry about Tyler. It's just like when Klaus possessed Alaric and Esther possessed Rebekah

:)

That's what I mean though he was sired and he broke that sire. So he's not sired anymore. So Tyler wouldn't die anyway. I've seen a few people hype about it and I just don't understand why. He has no connection to Klaus anymore.

He is still sired to him. The sire bond meant he HAD to do what Klaus told him to do, and that's what he wanted to break. Klaus is still his sire because he's the one who turned him into a vampire, so Tyler would still die if Klaus did.

He is still sired to him. The sire bond meant he HAD to do what Klaus told him to do, and that's what he wanted to break. Klaus is still his sire because he's the one who turned him into a vampire, so Tyler would still die if Klaus did.

I know what your saying I didn't need another explanation of what you've said twice. I'm just saying it doesn't make sense because to me if he broke the sire bond he's not sired. So there's no point in trying to break it.

You are hilarious!!!

In responce to your second spoiler.

I actually really like klaus and Caroline together. Don't shoot me!!! But Tyler's been kind of a douche since the beginning. At least klaus knows he's evil!! Lol

haha!

Well I feel conflicted when it comes to what i feel about Klaus/Caroline. A part of me actually wants them together, he treats her differently, she brings out the good in him.. But on the other hand we had an evil villain, an inhuman villain you know, and villains -no matter what their past might have been- should be evil they should not cause sympathy :/ So idk.

Btw, this...

made me cry my freaking eyes out. SO sad :(

I thought their scene in 3x20 was sad.

RIP Alaric <3

That scene had me bawling my eyes out.

At that moment not only did he know he lost Elena but he also knew he lost perhaps his only real friend. It was heartbreaking. I'm gonna miss Ric so much.

I really can't wait for season 4! I read somewhere that it's gonna be the "season of the originals"! I need some more flashbacks, and I definitely need some more Elijah!

Edited by Nekyia

I really can't wait for season 4! I read somewhere that it's gonna be the "season of the originals"! I need some more flashbacks, and I definitely need some more Elijah!

Season 2 had a lot of Original footage so I wonder how much more you want! I get what you mean though. I wouldn't mind some more Elijah. He's my favourite character.

Edited by Elena Gilbert

Season 2 had a lot of Original footage so I wonder how much more you want! I get what you mean though. I wouldn't mind some more Elijah. He's my favourite character.

haha Idek, I can't get enough! Daniel Gillies said that he'd like some more flashbacks and more Original secrets there are to be found out and for TVD to be more on "the adult kind of side"? -sth like that-

i think what Ellen is saying is that Tyler broke ther sire bond to Klaus, in other words he can say no to Klaus.. now i think the sire means Tyler is from the same bloodline as Klaus..kill Klaus and everyone in his bloodline dies.

Edited by Snow White

haha Idek, I can't get enough! Daniel Gillies said that he'd like some more flashbacks and more Original secrets there are to be found out and for TVD to be more on "the adult kind of side"? -sth like that-

I think Elijah is gorgeous! I've loved him from the first episode he came in! "I want the girl on the count of three, or heads will roll." He's flawless!

I think Elijah is gorgeous! I've loved him from the first episode he came in! "I want the girl on the count of three, or heads will roll." He's flawless!

Yes! He's serious and noble and dangerous and proud. And extremely hot, yeah

haha!

Well I feel conflicted when it comes to what i feel about Klaus/Caroline. A part of me actually wants them together, he treats her differently, she brings out the good in him.. But on the other hand we had an evil villain, an inhuman villain you know, and villains -no matter what their past might have been- should be evil they should not cause sympathy :/ So idk.

Agreed!!!!! I feel so conflicted about Klaus in general! I definitely want him to stick around though. He keeps things interesting.

I love the flashbacks. I think one of the best things VD does are the flashbacks. They are brilliantly integrated with the story!

• 11 months later...

So has anyone seen the synopsis for season 5?

Season 5 of The Vampire Diaries starts with them going off to university, a newly cured vampire trying to ride it out as a human and a 'shocking' Salvatore secret used from the books. What secret, the books are boring and pointless?