#121 Arie

Arie

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,231 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 09:41 PM

Agreed Ellen!!

Agree with all of this!! I want Katherine back! And I so want Bonnie to go crazy.

Spoiler

My AMAZING sig is courtesy of the lovely BoMa and Dax
thanksarie.jpg
Best Member Girl Most Likely to Shop Even if the Word Was Ending Fashionista of the Forum
Twin- Ardi, Grandpa- Jon, Parents- Tara and Chris, Godfather- Dax, Daughter- Sarah, Nephew- Widu, Sisters- Catherine and Ellen, BFF- Noura, Roommate- Kim, Potato Chip- BoMa, Pea- Kimmie
totes BFFs w/ Joe 4eva

Lindy's Gift

Ellen's Gift

Boma's Gift

#122 Harleen Quinzel

Harleen Quinzel

Devoted Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • LocationWales

Posted 13 May 2012 - 09:43 PM

I think majority of the audience were expecting that to happen to Elena. I'm just thanking god she didn't turn into an Angel like in the books. I think I would have come off my hinges. xD

OMG, I don't think I could've taken the show seriously ever again if they'd gone the whole 'Wings of Destruction etc.' :rofl:

tumblr_o5jsc6juyA1ub4z3qo3_500.gif

#123 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,065 posts
  • Mood::Content

Posted 14 May 2012 - 08:38 AM

OMG, I don't think I could've taken the show seriously ever again if they'd gone the whole 'Wings of Destruction etc.' :rofl:

I'd seriously be so dissapointed. I think I'd laugh at first and then reality would hit me that they ruined the TV series. xD

#124 Harleen Quinzel

Harleen Quinzel

Devoted Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • LocationWales

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:16 PM

Well, let's just hope Shinichi and Misao (the kitsune) don't show up either. They were awesome, but not for the tv show >.<

#125 Lady Deadpool

Lady Deadpool

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,194 posts
  • Mood::blue
  • LocationMars

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:55 PM

I tend to get a little crazy as far as some TV shows are concerned so I avoid commenting :P but I can't resist right now. My thoughts while watching the season finale:
Spoiler

Spoiler

What I'm wondering about though is
Spoiler

I'm Yin, Widu is Yang.

Tumblr || Twitter || Instagram

Earth House!

#126 Arie

Arie

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,231 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:28 PM

I tend to get a little crazy as far as some TV shows are concerned so I avoid commenting :P but I can't resist right now. My thoughts while watching the season finale:

Spoiler

What I'm wondering about though is
Spoiler

You are hilarious!!!

In responce to your second spoiler.

Spoiler

thanksarie.jpg
Best Member Girl Most Likely to Shop Even if the Word Was Ending Fashionista of the Forum
Twin- Ardi, Grandpa- Jon, Parents- Tara and Chris, Godfather- Dax, Daughter- Sarah, Nephew- Widu, Sisters- Catherine and Ellen, BFF- Noura, Roommate- Kim, Potato Chip- BoMa, Pea- Kimmie
totes BFFs w/ Joe 4eva

Lindy's Gift

Ellen's Gift

Boma's Gift

#127 Harleen Quinzel

Harleen Quinzel

Devoted Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • LocationWales

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:26 PM

Dina, as for
Spoiler
....yes, they're not going to keep
Spoiler
away for that long. I'll give it a few episodes into season 4.

Btw, this...
Spoiler

made me cry my freaking eyes out. SO sad :(
I thought their scene in 3x20 was sad.
Spoiler

#128 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • 20,065 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:49 PM

I so agree with you Ellen on that GIF. I was like omg it's the first time you ever see him properly upset. D:

#129 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • 20,065 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:07 PM

Oh and I'm confused as to why people are wondering why Tyler isn't dead. He's not sired to Klaus anymore? He turned.

#130 Harleen Quinzel

Harleen Quinzel

Devoted Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • LocationWales

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:11 PM

He broke the sire bond, but he's still sired to Klaus so would still die if Klaus did :P
Spoiler
:)

#131 Arie

Arie

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,231 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:18 PM

He broke the sire bond, but he's still sired to Klaus so would still die if Klaus did :P

Spoiler

Exactly!!! Which is why I am confused because then why did he
Spoiler

thanksarie.jpg
totes BFFs w/ Joe 4eva

Lindy's Gift

Ellen's Gift

Boma's Gift

#132 Harleen Quinzel

Harleen Quinzel

Devoted Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • LocationWales

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:35 PM

I don't think that made any sense tbh. They're all going to KNOW now that
Spoiler

Yeah, poor Caroline :( I could barely watch the torture scene in 3x21 :sob:

#133 Arie

Arie

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,231 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:41 PM

I don't think that made any sense tbh. They're all going to KNOW now that

Spoiler

Yeah, poor Caroline :( I could barely watch the torture scene in 3x21 :sob:

Right?! And obviously Tyler knows, I mean he knew he wasn't actually dying. I just don't understand why he lied. Or why he has to hurt Caroline!!!

Or why the heck Bonnie went along with Klaus' plans?!?!?!

SAME!!! She always gets the bad end of the stick. I want something good to happen to her!!

(I see no reason to keep using spoilers when there are only 4 of us posting here and we have all watched the finale)

thanksarie.jpg
totes BFFs w/ Joe 4eva

Lindy's Gift

Ellen's Gift

Boma's Gift

#134 Harleen Quinzel

Harleen Quinzel

Devoted Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • LocationWales

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:48 PM

(oops sorry, force of habit. The UK only had episode 21 tonight >.< )

It was totally obvious that Tyler was already possessed when Caroline came in to tell him that Klaus was dead (btw, the scene where Alaric staked Klaus was sad too :( </3 )
I'm reeeaaally hoping that these little hints haven't been misleading, I'm dying for Bonnie to go dark! :o
Caroline is always the tortured, never the rescuer, Julie Plec loves to make us watch our girl suffer :(

One part in 3x21 that I didn't get was why Caroline ran to her car after she and Rebekah took on Alaric in the school hallway. She could've just vamp!sped out of there :P

#135 Arie

Arie

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,231 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:00 PM

(oops sorry, force of habit. The UK only had episode 21 tonight >.< )

It was totally obvious that Tyler was already possessed when Caroline came in to tell him that Klaus was dead (btw, the scene where Alaric staked Klaus was sad too :( </3 )
I'm reeeaaally hoping that these little hints haven't been misleading, I'm dying for Bonnie to go dark! :o
Caroline is always the tortured, never the rescuer, Julie Plec loves to make us watch our girl suffer :(

One part in 3x21 that I didn't get was why Caroline ran to her car after she and Rebekah took on Alaric in the school hallway. She could've just vamp!sped out of there :P

Yeah but everyone on here has watched lol. Thank G-D for the internet!!!!

Idk the whole thing with Tyler was just confusing.

I agree!!! That scene was sad!!

I would love to see dark Bonnie as well!!!

I know and I want to see Caroline come out on top for once!!! I love that girl!! And, same with Matt. Poor Matt always looses out. Jeremy too, but I love how involved Jeremy is now!!!

Yeah there are always little things that are inconsistent. But, hey no show is perfect.

thanksarie.jpg
totes BFFs w/ Joe 4eva

Lindy's Gift

Ellen's Gift

Boma's Gift

#136 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • 20,065 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:01 PM

Spoiler

That's what I mean though he was sired and he broke that sire. So he's not sired anymore. So Tyler wouldn't die anyway. I've seen a few people hype about it and I just don't understand why. He has no connection to Klaus anymore.

#137 Harleen Quinzel

Harleen Quinzel

Devoted Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • LocationWales

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:10 PM

He is still sired to him. The sire bond meant he HAD to do what Klaus told him to do, and that's what he wanted to break. Klaus is still his sire because he's the one who turned him into a vampire, so Tyler would still die if Klaus did.

#138 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • 20,065 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:14 PM

He is still sired to him. The sire bond meant he HAD to do what Klaus told him to do, and that's what he wanted to break. Klaus is still his sire because he's the one who turned him into a vampire, so Tyler would still die if Klaus did.

I know what your saying I didn't need another explanation of what you've said twice. I'm just saying it doesn't make sense because to me if he broke the sire bond he's not sired. So there's no point in trying to break it.

#139 Lady Deadpool

Lady Deadpool

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,194 posts
  • Mood::blue
  • LocationMars

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:17 PM

You are hilarious!!!

In responce to your second spoiler.

Spoiler

haha!

Well I feel conflicted when it comes to what i feel about Klaus/Caroline. A part of me actually wants them together, he treats her differently, she brings out the good in him.. But on the other hand we had an evil villain, an inhuman villain you know, and villains -no matter what their past might have been- should be evil they should not cause sympathy :/ So idk.

Btw, this...

Spoiler

made me cry my freaking eyes out. SO sad :(
I thought their scene in 3x20 was sad.
Spoiler

That scene had me bawling my eyes out.
Spoiler

I really can't wait for season 4! I read somewhere that it's gonna be the "season of the originals"! I need some more flashbacks, and I definitely need some more Elijah!

Edited by Nekyia, 15 May 2012 - 09:18 PM.

I'm Yin, Widu is Yang.

Tumblr || Twitter || Instagram

Earth House!

#140 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • 20,065 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:20 PM

I really can't wait for season 4! I read somewhere that it's gonna be the "season of the originals"! I need some more flashbacks, and I definitely need some more Elijah!

Season 2 had a lot of Original footage so I wonder how much more you want! I get what you mean though. I wouldn't mind some more Elijah. He's my favourite character.

Edited by Elena Gilbert, 15 May 2012 - 09:20 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users