#141 Harleen Quinzel

Harleen Quinzel

Devoted Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • LocationWales

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:20 PM

Season 3 was supposed to be season of the Originals :P But yes, more Elijah please.

tumblr_o5jsc6juyA1ub4z3qo3_500.gif

#142 Lady Deadpool

Lady Deadpool

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,194 posts
  • Mood::blue
  • LocationMars

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:26 PM

Season 2 had a lot of Original footage so I wonder how much more you want! I get what you mean though. I wouldn't mind some more Elijah. He's my favourite character.

haha Idek, I can't get enough! Daniel Gillies said that he'd like some more flashbacks and more Original secrets there are to be found out and for TVD to be more on "the adult kind of side"? -sth like that-

I'm Yin, Widu is Yang.

Tumblr || Twitter || Instagram

Earth House!

#143 Nephilim

Nephilim

Devoted Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,220 posts
  • Mood::hiiii!!!
  • LocationCity of Glass

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:27 PM

He is still sired to him. The sire bond meant he HAD to do what Klaus told him to do, and that's what he wanted to break. Klaus is still his sire because he's the one who turned him into a vampire, so Tyler would still die if Klaus did.

i think what Ellen is saying is that Tyler broke ther sire bond to Klaus, in other words he can say no to Klaus.. now i think the sire means Tyler is from the same bloodline as Klaus..kill Klaus and everyone in his bloodline dies.

Edited by Snow White, 15 May 2012 - 09:29 PM.

lovely.png

Icon:Jade:::Sig:Jade:::Sisters:Boma,Lindy::: Jade is my Parabatai
Disney Sister (Belle) - Ellen

#144 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,065 posts
  • Mood::Content

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:29 PM

haha Idek, I can't get enough! Daniel Gillies said that he'd like some more flashbacks and more Original secrets there are to be found out and for TVD to be more on "the adult kind of side"? -sth like that-

I think Elijah is gorgeous! I've loved him from the first episode he came in! "I want the girl on the count of three, or heads will roll." He's flawless!

#145 Lady Deadpool

Lady Deadpool

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,194 posts
  • LocationMars

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:35 PM

I think Elijah is gorgeous! I've loved him from the first episode he came in! "I want the girl on the count of three, or heads will roll." He's flawless!

Yes! He's serious and noble and dangerous and proud. And extremely hot, yeah

I'm Yin, Widu is Yang.

Earth House!

#146 Arie

Arie

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,231 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:44 PM

haha!

Well I feel conflicted when it comes to what i feel about Klaus/Caroline. A part of me actually wants them together, he treats her differently, she brings out the good in him.. But on the other hand we had an evil villain, an inhuman villain you know, and villains -no matter what their past might have been- should be evil they should not cause sympathy :/ So idk.

I really can't wait for season 4! I read somewhere that it's gonna be the "season of the originals"! I need some more flashbacks, and I definitely need some more Elijah!

Agreed!!!!! I feel so conflicted about Klaus in general! I definitely want him to stick around though. He keeps things interesting.

I love the flashbacks. I think one of the best things VD does are the flashbacks. They are brilliantly integrated with the story!

My AMAZING sig is courtesy of the lovely BoMa and Dax
thanksarie.jpg
Best Member Girl Most Likely to Shop Even if the Word Was Ending Fashionista of the Forum
Twin- Ardi, Grandpa- Jon, Parents- Tara and Chris, Godfather- Dax, Daughter- Sarah, Nephew- Widu, Sisters- Catherine and Ellen, BFF- Noura, Roommate- Kim, Potato Chip- BoMa, Pea- Kimmie
totes BFFs w/ Joe 4eva

Lindy's Gift

Ellen's Gift

Boma's Gift

#147 Lady Deadpool

Lady Deadpool

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,194 posts
  • LocationMars

Posted 18 May 2012 - 06:53 PM

Okkkk so I read somewhere that Joseph Morgan confirmed as series regular for Season 4.

Posted Image

Edited by Nekyia, 18 May 2012 - 06:54 PM.

I'm Yin, Widu is Yang.

Earth House!

#148 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • 20,065 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 07:03 PM

Okkkk so I read somewhere that Joseph Morgan confirmed as series regular for Season 4.

Posted Image

I'll join you in this hype!

Posted Image

#149 Arie

Arie

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,231 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 08:26 PM

Yayayayayaya!!!! Love him!

thanksarie.jpg
Best Member Girl Most Likely to Shop Even if the Word Was Ending Fashionista of the Forum
Twin- Ardi, Grandpa- Jon, Parents- Tara and Chris, Godfather- Dax, Daughter- Sarah, Nephew- Widu, Sisters- Catherine and Ellen, BFF- Noura, Roommate- Kim, Potato Chip- BoMa, Pea- Kimmie
totes BFFs w/ Joe 4eva

Lindy's Gift

Ellen's Gift

Boma's Gift

#150 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • 20,065 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:49 PM

So has anyone seen the synopsis for season 5?

Season 5 of The Vampire Diaries starts with them going off to university, a newly cured vampire trying to ride it out as a human and a 'shocking' Salvatore secret used from the books. What secret, the books are boring and pointless?

#151 Lady Deadpool

Lady Deadpool

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,194 posts
  • LocationMars

Posted 19 May 2013 - 10:51 AM

Julie said that Katarina (you totally read this in Elijah's voice, didn't you? :P ) will play a major part in season 5. But I wonder how's it gonna work, being in the uni with Elena and all.  I loved the finale, it was amazing, and such a cliffhanger it ended with! Haven't read the books, so I wouldn't know.

I'm also excited for The Originals as well! More Elijah for starters, but generally I'm really keen for flashbacks and a nice plot. Even though I don't like the whole baby Klaus thing yet!

Edited by Lady Deadpool, 19 May 2013 - 10:52 AM.

I'm Yin, Widu is Yang.

Earth House!

#152 Badab

Badab

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 May 2013 - 02:06 PM

Julie said that Katarina (you totally read this in Elijah's voice, didn't you? :P ) will play a major part in season 5. But I wonder how's it gonna work, being in the uni with Elena and all.  I loved the finale, it was amazing, and such a cliffhanger it ended with! Haven't read the books, so I wouldn't know.

I'm also excited for The Originals as well! More Elijah for starters, but generally I'm really keen for flashbacks and a nice plot. Even though I don't like the whole baby Klaus thing yet!

Katarina main part in 5? man i thought she would die soon, now but i like her so why not.

Yeah flashbacks, i love them, too. A bit against former parts of the story sometimes, but very exiting. And you can see more of Dead characters^

"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought bravely. And Rhaegar died" - Jorah Mormont about Rhaegar Targaryen from A Storm of Swords.

coldplanet64bannercolor.png

Combi made by the talented cutiesmartgurl!

Odi et amo. Quare id faciam, fortasse requiris.
Nescio. Sed fieri sentio et excucior.
>> I hate and i love. Why i do this, you maybe want to know.
Don´t know. But i feel, that i get true it, an i feel great torment.<<

carmen 85 by Catull

#153 Arie

Arie

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,231 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 02:11 PM

Yes she will be in season 5 for sure.

The finale was okay. I didnt like the cliffhanger at the end at all. There were parts I liked, but a lot I hated. I honestly thought the second to last episode was WAY better. Idk. I hope season 5 is good but I fear that this show is slowly going down hill. I will watch till the end!

I am super excited for the origionals. I have come to actually really like Klaus. I hope its good!

thanksarie.jpg
totes BFFs w/ Joe 4eva

Lindy's Gift

Ellen's Gift

Boma's Gift

#154 Badab

Badab

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 May 2013 - 02:20 PM

The series is definitely going down a bit. Most series do with time. Some are still great but, they mostly depend on something and keep close to it.

But in the case of  TVD they imagine it all new, so at some point they don´t have an idea where it should go and make something that they think is bigger, greater and more epic then it was before. So thinks happen like - The originals are not the originals, 1000 years before there was another Vampire, who is the original. 

"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought bravely. And Rhaegar died" - Jorah Mormont about Rhaegar Targaryen from A Storm of Swords.

coldplanet64bannercolor.png

Combi made by the talented cutiesmartgurl!

Odi et amo. Quare id faciam, fortasse requiris.
Nescio. Sed fieri sentio et excucior.
>> I hate and i love. Why i do this, you maybe want to know.
Don´t know. But i feel, that i get true it, an i feel great torment.<<

carmen 85 by Catull

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users