The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Julie said that Katarina (you totally read this in Elijah's voice, didn't you? :P ) will play a major part in season 5. But I wonder how's it gonna work, being in the uni with Elena and all.  I loved the finale, it was amazing, and such a cliffhanger it ended with! Haven't read the books, so I wouldn't know.

I'm also excited for The Originals as well! More Elijah for starters, but generally I'm really keen for flashbacks and a nice plot. Even though I don't like the whole baby Klaus thing yet!

Edited by Lady Deadpool
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julie said that Katarina (you totally read this in Elijah's voice, didn't you? :P ) will play a major part in season 5. But I wonder how's it gonna work, being in the uni with Elena and all.  I loved the finale, it was amazing, and such a cliffhanger it ended with! Haven't read the books, so I wouldn't know.

I'm also excited for The Originals as well! More Elijah for starters, but generally I'm really keen for flashbacks and a nice plot. Even though I don't like the whole baby Klaus thing yet!

Katarina main part in 5? man i thought she would die soon, now but i like her so why not.

Yeah flashbacks, i love them, too. A bit against former parts of the story sometimes, but very exiting. And you can see more of Dead characters^

Yes she will be in season 5 for sure.

The finale was okay. I didnt like the cliffhanger at the end at all. There were parts I liked, but a lot I hated. I honestly thought the second to last episode was WAY better. Idk. I hope season 5 is good but I fear that this show is slowly going down hill. I will watch till the end!

I am super excited for the origionals. I have come to actually really like Klaus. I hope its good!

The series is definitely going down a bit. Most series do with time. Some are still great but, they mostly depend on something and keep close to it.

But in the case of  TVD they imagine it all new, so at some point they don´t have an idea where it should go and make something that they think is bigger, greater and more epic then it was before. So thinks happen like - The originals are not the originals, 1000 years before there was another Vampire, who is the original.