The Emma-Watson.net Forum

I'm not entirely sure, tbh.

1) No Jeremy in the books

2) No Anna in the books

3) Vicki was never a vampire in the books

I may be wrong, but I don't remember there being actual witches in the books either :lostit: So I have absolutely NO idea! :icontwisted8pz:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not entirely sure, tbh.

1) No Jeremy in the books

2) No Anna in the books

3) Vicki was never a vampire in the books

I may be wrong, but I don't remember there being actual witches in the books either :lostit: So I have absolutely NO idea! :icontwisted8pz:

Hahaha well then that answers my question!!! Wow Jeremy is one of my favorite characters I can't imagine not having him!!!! Crazy how the series is so different from the books, but I guess most things are like that.

• 3 months later...

okay guys!! i finally started watching this show!! i awlays wanted to never had the money for the season the 1st Season now I DO!! this show is addciting!! and i am in love with it <3

I love Carlione and Tyler

Stefan :wub:

Damian he is such a smart-ass that I LOVE <3

this show is Amazing and super addicting i am going get season 2 soon :D :D :D

I always liked this shwo when i seen like 2 epds of it on WB but then i lost update with it b.c Igot busy

now i am really hooked..

the guy that plays matt! is a an actor I LOVE <3 <3

Just watched the first episode of season 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It came out here last night but I couldnt watch it till today. IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, also so sad!!! This show makes me cry so much!!!!

FORWOOD!!! Heeeeeeell to the yes!!! But Carol Lockwood shooting Caroline in the back with vervain at the end made me cry because I LOVE Caroline! She better not die :sob::sob::sob: And the Stelena phone call was SO sad :(

Ripper Stefan is scaaaaary :lostit: And I've seen a lot of people say they don't like Damon's hair this season? Screw that, I love it :excited::drool:

FORWOOD!!! Heeeeeeell to the yes!!! But Carol Lockwood shooting Caroline in the back with vervain at the end made me cry because I LOVE Caroline! She better not die :sob::sob::sob: And the Stelena phone call was SO sad :(

Ripper Stefan is scaaaaary :lostit: And I've seen a lot of people say they don't like Damon's hair this season? Screw that, I love it :excited::drool:

ALL MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!!!

W/e is going on with Jeremy... I LOVE IT!!!! Matt is annoying now which I dont like because I love him!!! Alaric makes me cry so much and so does Elana!!! Its so sad!!! Also, I am so depressed that Jenna is gone. I loved her!!! It still makes me so sad!!!

The lack of Bonnie pissed me off! <_< Don't get me started on Katherine. Not even a mention? Psshh!!

The Jeremy/ghosts thing IS great, though. I love that :P Can't wait to see how that ends up, should be interesting! I felt so sorry for Alaric, I miss Jenna so much :sob:

I can't wait for next week! :D :D :D

The lack of Bonnie pissed me off! <_< Don't get me started on Katherine. Not even a mention? Psshh!!

The Jeremy/ghosts thing IS great, though. I love that :P Can't wait to see how that ends up, should be interesting! I felt so sorry for Alaric, I miss Jenna so much :sob:

I can't wait for next week! :D :D :D

I agree completely with everything you said!!! I want it to be Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha

i doubt she'd die tbh, candice is one of the most loved actress on the show, by the cast, crew, and fans, heh so idk i mean i don't think she'd die

and ugh stefan at the end killed me ;w;

even if im on "team damon", seeing him suffer this much :((((

OMG THIS SEASON IS AMAZING SO FAR!!!! There have only been 2 episodes and its already so good!!! This show is just beyond anything else on TV right now!! Its the only show I am going to keep up with lol I have no time!

Ahhhh, The Hybrid was so good! :ohyeah:

Damon shoving Elena into the water was great :rofl:

I wonder why

Anna told Jeremy NOT to trust Vicki.

I really want to know! :o

Boo at the lack of

Bonnie

again :( Better feature a lot more in future episodes :mellow:

He may be evil, but omg Klaus <333333 :wub:

Again I fully agree with all of the above and

WTH is going to happen to Caroline?????? And, I don't like the damon and elana thing, i mean I like it, but i want her to be with stephan!!!!!! And OMG when he was watching her from the trees.... awwwwww

OH MY YES, CAROLINE! :( Her own FATHER is going to torture her :sob: I'm going to freaking cry during the next episode :( </3

Aww, that little Stelena moment was cute but sad at the same time :( Stefan was watching, Elena looks up and he's gone :sob:

AAAHHHH, CAN WE HAVE THE NEW EPISODE PLEASE?!

OH MY YES, CAROLINE! :( Her own FATHER is going to torture her :sob: I'm going to freaking cry during the next episode :( </3

Aww, that little Stelena moment was cute but sad at the same time :( Stefan was watching, Elena looks up and he's gone :sob:

AAAHHHH, CAN WE HAVE THE NEW EPISODE PLEASE?!

AGAIN AGREED!!!

I cry every episode no joke! I literally just cry and cry!!!

I thought I was going to hate her because of the whole thing with Stefan and I'm a hardcore Steferine fan, but I actually quite like

Rebecca

! :D

Grrrr at the lack of

Bonnie

again :( But at least

Katherine

is back! :ohyeah:

I knew it'd be Liz and Tyler saving Caroline <3 I'm glad she's okay now, but Bill BURNED her! :sob:

Okay I just watched the latest episode and WOW, I think that was the best episode EVER!!!! The story was AMAZING!!! I love all the connections there!!!!! OMG I can't believe how good this show is!!

OMG and Katherine being there in the bar in the 20s CRAZY!!!!!! THE NECKLACE!!!! AH!!! I also like Rebecca, and even though I hate Claus and everything with Stephan I love that they were friends. Its adds such an amazing layer to the story!!!! Also I love that Liz and Tyler saved Caroline. I like that they included them in the episode so it wasnt all about Elana, Stephand, and Damon. But I want more Jeremy and Bonnie!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I just started watching it, we have seen 7 episodes. I can't say it's good. The story is weak, the characters are kind of pale. I can't feel with anyone yet, and I think that I should start doing it after 7 episodes.

I hate Damon, I think Elena is just like Meredith Grey from Grey's anatomy - terribly annoying and vacillating (is that a word?) The best characters are the little ones, Catherine, Matt, Bonnie and Vicki.

But still, I'm stuck. I want to watch more of it. Hate being obsessed with tv-shows.

Episode 5 OMG!!!! This show just gets better and better!!! Each and every episode is SPECTACULAR!!! I don't know how their keeping this up.... but they are!!!! Episode 6 looks just as brilliant!!!