The Emma-Watson.net Forum

With my family I was on a roadtrip through Scotland for about 10 days the summer of 2006. We saw some mindblowing scenery and the whole trip was amazing, Scotland is magical and very special. :) Especially the highlands where we spent most of our time, though Edinburgh was also awesome.

I love Scotland! My boyfriend and I was there 2 years ago. Glasgow, Edinburgh and Inverness. One of my dreams is to live in Inverness. It was so beautiful.

Edinburgh was nice too, my favourite city (of the few I have visited)

With my family I was on a roadtrip through Scotland for about 10 days the summer of 2006. We saw some mindblowing scenery and the whole trip was amazing, Scotland is magical and very special. :) Especially the highlands where we spent most of our time, though Edinburgh was also awesome.

Wow, those pictures are amazing! :)

I'd love to visit Scotland some day. I believe it's an amazingly beautiful country. And I love the Scottish accent :).

Wow, those pictures are amazing! :)

I'd love to visit Scotland some day. I believe it's an amazingly beautiful country. And I love the Scottish accent :).

Thanks, and they're not totally fair to the real landscape either ^_^

I love Scotland so mu-mu-much. I love the landscapes, the cities, the history, the accent, the traditional music, the flag ( :P ) everything. I don't especially like the weather. I mean i like cold climate but i can't stand the dull (?) weather, y'know clouds, rain all the time. It makes me sad :(