The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma with puppy and a friend in London 9/5/11

OMG PUPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! *adorable overload achieved*

ok, I'm alright. lol I wonder what breed that is. Looks pure ... but I can't put my finger on it. At first I thought Golden Lab puppy but it's far too small for that and the facial features aren't right. Ah, that's gonna bug me. With my luck, it's gonna be a mix breed. ^_^

Oh such cuute puppy!

How tall is Emma? She always seems so short without heels!

She is 5'6" I believe.

Edited by wunderbar

The puppy look surreal :blink: Cute beyond words too.

Emma isn't short, Sophie Sumner is a model so that's why she looks short, I'd say she's 1,65? Sophie should be around 1,75 or slightly more? Haha I don't know, just guessing here.

ok, I'm alright. lol I wonder what breed that is. Looks pure ... but I can't put my finger on it. At first I thought Golden Lab puppy but it's far too small for that and the facial features aren't right. Ah, that's gonna bug me. With my luck, it's gonna be a mix breed. ^_^

She is 5'6" I believe.

It's way too fluffy for a lab and yeah facial features aren't right. I know what type it is, (I think) but I can't remember what they're called gah!!! they're quite small dogs when they're grown

The puppy look surreal Cute beyond words too.

Emma isn't short, Sophie Sumner is a model so that's why she looks short, I'd say she's 1,65? Sophie should be around 1,75 or slightly more? Haha I don't know, just guessing here.

According to both their bios, Emma is 5'6''(which is average height for a woman) and Sophie is 5'9''. Emma looks short because her bent down and the photos were taken by a telephoto lens which compresses depth and makes objects appear closer together than they really are.

She is 5'6" I believe.

OH THANKS!!

How tall is Emma? She always seems so short without heels!

Still taller than Dan :P Nah jokes. I think she's around 5'5/7?

She has an amazing style. I mean simple and elegant, and generally she looks good in anything. I love the way she hides the puppy in her jacket :3

I also like that her friend is dressed so lightly and she wears a jacket and a scarf :P

Edited by Provehito In Altum