The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma at the 2011 GQ Men of the year awards

I was just going to say that I heard Emma was there to present the "Inspiration of the Year" award to Mario Testino, but while checking to see if this information was correct I saw that EW.net just confirmed it.

She looks absolutely stunning though. :drool:

I am not sure how I feel about this look. It is just so un-Emma to me. Usually she is super chic and glamorous. This look is a little darker and edgier (not that thats a bad thing!) I am just not used to seeing Emma in this style!

I am not sure how I feel about this look. It is just so un-Emma to me. Usually she is super chic and glamorous. This look is a little darker and edgier (not that thats a bad thing!) I am just not used to seeing Emma in this style!

agreed. veery edgy look compared to what she usually wears.

though she do rock the look :)

I couldn't agree more.

Its really intersting though to see this change.

I love how she paired the leather jacket with super high heels and a beautiful puoffy dress. I would say this is her Carrie Bradshaw- sex and the city moment. I love pairing different styles together. Like I can wear a really cute dress, with bright summery nailpolish (like mint green) with huge cocktail rings and a studded belt/vest. This is one of my favourite looks. I'm sooo excited to see Emma experiment with different looks. :)

:ohyeah::wub:

She looks gorgeous!!! :whaa::lostit:

Edited by I.SetFire2TheRain

You gotta be kidding me...

My god, ugliest dress ever! She looks good, like pretty, but that is not a good luck for her, don't care how "egdy" it is. I don't see how you can call that dress pretty either.. IMO

Edited by ohbehave

I'm in love with her dress <3 She looks absolutely stunning. And I really like this "rock n roll" style, actually, in InStyle she said that short cut had made her braver with her style. I think that this outfit is the best proof ;) She's not dull, good for her