The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the things you make graphics of I have little to no knowledge of or interest in per se (hopefully that doesn't come off as rude), and yet everytime it looks so stunning as to draw my attention. I've never seen you make a graphic I didn't like. :king:

AH YOU ARE SO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW... HOW AMAZING WAS GLEE LAST NIGHT?!?!?!? and............ HOW EXCITED ARE YOU THAT VD IS BACK THIS WEEK?!?!?!?!

Also, Where have you been???? I missed you!!!

Thank you, Stef :)

Ahh, Arie! I'm glad you like :D I had to have my laptop sent away to be fixed but it's all good now, yay! I haven't been able to watch the newest episode of Glee yet :( I'm definitely watching it tomorrow, though! Is it just me or do you not like Sam either? =/ I don't know what it is about him, but I just don't like him >.< Maybe it's because I'm a hardcore Quinn/Puck shipper :P OMG, I am SO excited for VD!! Katerina was amazing! Nina speaking Bulgarian = :wub: :wub: :wub: Ohh, I feel so bad for Katherine, but she is SO badass! "I'll be the safest psychotic bitch in town." :lol:The Sacrifice looks GREAT!!

Omg I totally agree!! I can't stand Sam. Not even a little bit. Okay, we have to talk after you watch it! I am dying to talk to you about it!!! The highlight of my week is that VD is coming back. I NEED DAMON!!!! lol