The Emma-Watson.net Forum

What is "Shutter Island"? It sounds vaguely familiar.

Is Mila Jovovich in it? (I know I spelt her name wrong, but basically the woman who played the main character in the "Resident Evil" Trilogy.

What is "Shutter Island"? It sounds vaguely familiar.

Is Mila Jovovich in it? (I know I spelt her name wrong, but basically the woman who played the main character in the "Resident Evil" Trilogy.

You are kidding, right? It's a Scorssese film, starring Leo Di Caprio, Mark Ruffalo and Ben Kingsley.

AMAZING MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!! Scared me S***less but it's amazing!!! Definitely worth watching. I actually didn't like inception much because it is similar to shutter island, only shutter island is so much better!!!!! I want to watch it now!!! Lol

I loved this movie. I didn't get scared lol but the plot was amazing and you just want to keep watching and see what happens, you actually feel for the main character. And of course i loved the ending as well. I'd highly recommend it.

Edited by Provehito In Altum
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Just watched it a couple of days ago.

I watched it for several times but didn't really get the point, but now I do. I just couldn't get the end.

If you are a person that likes action I don't recommend this movie, my boyfriend fell asleep while watching it.