The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma & New Myster Man?

The Daily Mail is reporting Emma being with a new Mystery Man: Da Mail

It is tabloid fodder so take it for what it's worth. You'll probably never see her with this guy again. But as far as a mystery, I just don't see what all the mystery is. It's obviously Obama. ;)

Notice the no smoking sticker on the window while he appears to have a cigarette stuck behind his ear.

I'd recommend not paying too much attention to rumors like this. People like to link every guy who isn't blood-related to Emma and so far they've only gotten one right(well, at least that Emma has confirmed), and that was obviously just one of their many guesses which they figured would increase their chances in that "well one of them has to be right". The Daily Mail in general has it's own "canon" regarding Emma and it's full of their fake nonsense, because they can't simply admit they are full of crap.

I'd recommend not paying too much attention to rumors like this. People like to link every guy who isn't blood-related to Emma and so far they've only gotten one right(well, at least that Emma has confirmed), and that was obviously just one of their many guesses which they figured would increase their chances in that "well one of them has to be right". The Daily Mail in general has it's own "canon" regarding Emma and it's full of their fake nonsense, because they can't simply admit they are full of crap.

I totally get what you're saying and think it's true. But c'mon! It's Obama! Emma is dating Obama!

**Note - this is how rumors get started** -- wink wink

Edited by The Dude

I totally get what you're saying and think it's true. But c'mon! It's Obama! Emma is dating Obama!

**Note - this is how rumors get started**

I wouldn't be surprised if the Daily Mail made that claim and added it to their "canon" along with Emma being the face of Chanel, despite nothing of it ever existence. XD.

It really annoys me that Tabloids will post pictures/updates the minute emma is spotted with a male that is not her dad/brother when they never post anything about her WORK. She is a normal 20 year old girl for goodness sake - who cares!! :unsure:

Well i agree with you all.

but this post was just a mere joke, just for laughs. "The Dude" just wanted some laughs. and i think its funny. hahaa

emma is a normal 20 year old that enjoys having guy friends.

Thanks Rathbone. Finally somebody gets me.

Well i agree with you all.

but this post was just a mere joke, just for laughs. "The Dude" just wanted some laughs. and i think its funny. hahaa

emma is a normal 20 year old that enjoys having guy friends.

I agree

Some of you are getting too hung up on the Daily Mail and the rumor. Let it go. I realize that the Mail is not a beacon of journalistic integrity. The real point of my post was the similarity of this guy and Obama...and also to add a little levity to the boards, or should I say boreds -heh heh.

Let go of what? You just say that in every post of yours, relax already. I just said we don't get about any rumour. I just stated i care about how good she looks. Maybe you should let it go.

Easy there killer. That was not necessarily directed at you. Maybe my tone was wrong, there was no sarcasm in my last post but it's difficult to pick that out in writing. I was just explaining myself.

Some of you are getting too hung up on the Daily Mail and the rumor. Let it go. I realize that the Mail is not a beacon of journalistic integrity. The real point of my post was the similarity of this guy and Obama...and also to add a little levity to the boards, or should I say boreds -heh heh.

Well, it would be a little more humorous if the guy actually looked like Obama. Other than short dark hair I don't see much resemblance.

The Daily Mail is reporting Emma being with a new Mystery Man: Da Mail

It is tabloid fodder so take it for what it's worth. You'll probably never see her with this guy again. But as far as a mystery, I just don't see what all the mystery is. It's obviously Obama. ;)

Notice the no smoking sticker on the window while he appears to have a cigarette stuck behind his ear.

Erm yeah the cigarette is behind his ear and unlit, hence he is not smoking it....