The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Secret Circle

As many of you know, The Secret Circle just premiered. For those who dont know, its a new show based on a series by the same writer as the Vampire Diaries. It is about witches. I just watched the Pilot and its AMAZING!!!!! I didnt think it would be so good!!! There is already tons of secrets and drama! That characters are great!!! Anyone who likes anything supernatural and dark should give this a try!!!

As many of you know, The Secret Circle just premiered. For those who dont know, its a new show based on a series by the same writer as the Vampire Diaries. It is about witches. I just watched the Pilot and its AMAZING!!!!! I didnt think it would be so good!!! There is already tons of secrets and drama! That characters are great!!! Anyone who likes anything supernatural and dark should give this a try!!!

Guess I'm a week late on what's new. I just watched the replay of the pilot episode of The Secret Circle, it's nice. It gives me the HP feeling. :D

However, unless the writers of the show know how to stretch the book to keep the viewers interested and they intended it way it is, the pacing of the show is too fast. I mean, I like when the pacing of a certain show is fast enough to avoid the boredom but this show's pilot episode is way too fast. Many things happen in one episode. Cassie's mother dies, she goes to this school and adopted by her granny, she meets the others and elders and meets the villain and discovers she has powers. :o too fast..

Guess I'm a week late on what's new. I just watched the replay of the pilot episode of The Secret Circle, it's nice. It gives me the HP feeling. :D

However, unless the writers of the show know how to stretch the book to keep the viewers interested and they intended it way it is, the pacing of the show is too fast. I mean, I like when the pacing of a certain show is fast enough to avoid the boredom but this show's pilot episode is way too fast. Many things happen in one episode. Cassie's mother dies, she goes to this school and adopted by her granny, she meets the others and elders and meets the villain and discovers she has powers. :o too fast..

I agree and was thinking the same thing when I watched it!! However, I like fast pace lol. But, next time... put your description as a spoiler... some people might not have seen it yet.

I really love this show!! I love the characters and I can't wait for the plot to twist and turn!!!!

Ahh I didnt have time to watch the second ep yet. Gosh there are way tooo many TV series lol.

Carlyn, Phoebe is brilliant as Faye :D She's definitely my favourite, but I love Diana too! I've caught up now, episode 4 was gooood and creepy too! The

demon possessed Heather

was SCARY! >.< Can't wait until the next episode :D

^^ episode 4 was really good, AND creepy!! some scenes were definitely quite jumpy for me lol

just finished that ep, gosh im scared now. I thought it was quite creepy.

Just finished the latest episode.... idk if I like where the show is going. Kind of weird. Idk it doesnt seem like the writers are sticking to their own story line I feel like they are going with what and who will be popular. I know a show needs that to survive, but it just seems fake you know? I want it to done the way it supposed too. I think I am also having issues with the show because I don't really like any of the characters. Faye is the only one I sort of like and the rest are just sort of bla.

Just finished the latest episode.... idk if I like where the show is going. Kind of weird. Idk it doesnt seem like the writers are sticking to their own story line I feel like they are going with what and who will be popular. I know a show needs that to survive, but it just seems fake you know? I want it to done the way it supposed too. I think I am also having issues with the show because I don't really like any of the characters. Faye is the only one I sort of like and the rest are just sort of bla.

Are you talking about the sixth ep?