The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Secret Circle

Yeah and the show in general

I really dont like that they let Nick die. and now Jake being part of the cirlce?? way too easy.

Plus trouble seems ahead. Im still excited to find out what happens next.

I also find some characters annoying though, like Diana.

At least she finally broke up with adam

I really dont like that they let Nick die. and now Jake being part of the cirlce?? way too easy.

Plus trouble seems ahead. Im still excited to find out what happens next.

I also find some characters annoying though, like Diana.

At least she finally broke up with adam

I totally agree with both....

I feel like they killed off Nick just to get a cuter boy. Which was annoying. The whole Cassie and Adam thing annoys me because I HATE like the stealing BFs thing. I just wish that Dianna wasnt dating him to begin with. The show is just like almost there but not quite its too simple. Story lines dont get fully developed and then there over. Like the demon thing could have taken up more time!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The new episode's aired, hasn't it? If it has, I can't watch it yet :( Do we know who the other Blackwell child is? :o

I watched it. Pretty good. We didn't find out much else yet. Just saw more of Cassie's power.

Ahh, I really want the other Blackwell child to be Faye! But I guess that'd be too obvious, so it's probably Diana >.< I doubt it's Melissa or I think we'd all be in for a shock!

Agreed. I feel like its either someone we haven't met yet or it's Luke. I mean Luke does seem to know a whole lot.

• 4 months later...

So....the other Blackwell child was

Diana

, but there are still 4 others and their backs as they stood on a hill (or whatever) were the last things we saw in the season finale :o But the show's been cancelled, I'm so upset :( This actually had SO much potential!

nooo, its cancelled??? :(

Yeah bummer. That story is definitely NOT finished which is sad. But the ratings were so low and we all know it's all about money and ratings with all networks/shows. I also read on twitter about petitions to make them bring the show back but I don't thing it's likely to happen. Imo petitions don't work, I don't even know with how many signatures they'd be happy as to bring it back :/ I guess we'll see.

nooo, its cancelled??? :(

havent seen the season finale yet. did it end in a cliffhanger?

http://save.thesecret-circle.com/

It turns out there were four other Balcoin children in different circles in different towns (Blackwell wanted to use the crystal skull to kill witches who didn't have Balcoin blood so yeah, he was evil. He wanted a circle made up of all 6 of his children) and the last thing we saw was the backs of 3 guys and a girl standing on a hill (or whatever it was) and I'm sure they were looking down on Chance Harbor? Anyway, they were the other Balcoin children and the last thing we saw was the symbol on one of their hands and then it ended :(

• 3 weeks later...