The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• 2 weeks later...

I only saw this a few months ago and I can't believe that I waited so long, it is an amazing film and I was compltely engulfed in it, I absolutely loved it.

I did consider going to see the re release in 3D at the cinema but opted against it in the end. I am yet to jump on the 3D bandwagon, sitting there wearing uncomfortable silly glasses which makes things even darker doesn't appeal at all, and in my opinion detracts from the quality of the movie. That's for another discuession but it was Avatar which kicked the current trend off.

I can't wait for the sequel.

The first one had an awsome story line. You have to get to know the place before you understand this movie. There is a lot of background on it. But that is your opinion.

I can't wait for the second one! It's based in the waters! My gosh!

• 3 weeks later...

Well the only thing I enjoyed about that movie were the special effects, the colors. But the story was lame and stale. After the first 20 minutes or so I was able to foresee what would happen lol. And now the film 2 and 3? It can only get worse, except for the special effects.

Edited by W.V.B

Well the only thing I enjoyed about that movie were the special effects, the colors. But the story was lame and stale. After the first 20 minutes or so I was able to foresee what would happen lol. And now the film 2 and 3? It can only get worse, except for the special effects.

i don´t think so.

i loved the movie, too!!

didn´t know they will make part 2+3 thats great.

i look forward, too

I'm probably the only person on earth to say this but, I found this movie extremely overrated and too political. The story wasn't much either, just get the general plot of Pocahontas and slap some blue people in it. To be honest, the only films I've liked from James Cameron are Terminator 1 & 2 and Titanic. Not to mention the 3D was not really necessary. I enjoyed the 3D in Toy Story 3 and Jackass better than this film, so eh.

I'm probably the only person on earth to say this but, I found this movie extremely overrated and too political. The story wasn't much either, just get the general plot of Pocahontas and slap some blue people in it. To be honest, the only films I've liked from James Cameron are Terminator 1 & 2 and Titanic. Not to mention the 3D was not really necessary. I enjoyed the 3D in Toy Story 3 and Jackass better than this film, so eh.

That's your opinion. 3D is not necessay in any movie to be honest.

Then you didn't read my reply on this topic. :P Yeah I forgot to mention that it's like a story about the Native Americans, in a weird way.

Edited by W.V.B

Then you didn't read my reply on this topic. :P Yeah I forgot to mention that it's like a story about the Native Americans, in a weird way.

Yeah, I was going to say I think he kinda missed your post.

I thought that the start of Avitar was a bit rubbish, when they were just like "ooooh! look the movie is in 3D, ahhhh!"but once they got over that the movie was really good. The big walker robots are stupid though, very flawed machines.