The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Inpatient Treatment.

I might be leaving 6 months to go to in-patient therapy so i can get the help i need to stop self harming.

as some of you know i've been self harming for years, and i went to the hospital back in april to hopefully get better, but it didn't work. i ended up relapsing a couple weeks later.

the other night i ended up cutting up my entire forearm. it's getting worse. (the spoiler is a picture of how bad it's getting.)

the other day i broke down and showed my mom. she's very scared, and so am i. :/

she broke my heart when she said this to me, "you don't know what it's like to wake up every morning and being scared to go into your room because i'm scared of what i might see." :/

please pray for me guys :( i'm very scared, but i know this is what's best for me.

Edited by Ashley

I'm very sorry to hear this. I hope it all works out for you. :) I also hope you'll be okay! Again i'm sorry to hear this. :/

thank you. i hope it works out too. i'm just so nervous :( 6 months is a long time to be away from home :(

OMG Ashley I had no idea.

I will pray for you!! I love you!!! I hope everything works out well!! I will keep you in my thoughts!

thank you <3 i love you too.

i have a friend from school that actually went to this treatment center and loved it.

she said it really helped her alot! that's good news to hear.

i'm sending out my application tomorrow.

do you guys want me to keep you updated on the progress?

Well I knew you were not "ok" in the strict sense of the word....but 6 months of therapy is a long time. And didn't you just start college? Seems unfair....

I sure hope you will keep us updated. And post a pic now and then. ( Eyeliner \m/ ! ) :)

yeah 6 months is a long time. there's no guarantee that ill be there for 6 months, it just depends on my treatment plan.

and ill try. i know i'll get some internet time while i'm there so i'll keep you all updated when i can.

i'm waiting for them to call me about a phone interview. so that's the next step as of now.

• 4 weeks later...