The Emma-Watson.net Forum

♥Happy Birthday Carlyn! ♥

Happy Birthday Carlyn! :king: You are an amazing friend and I am so grateful to have met you and gotten to know you. I love you! :wub: And I hope you have a wonderful birthday and get lots of great/exciting gifts while spending time with your family and loved ones! :3m_sie:

I decided to make you breakfast this morning... as I know it is in the a.m. in Oz now. I hope you like Pancakes, Eggs, Sausage and Bacon. If not... invite Jermey over as I'm sure he'll enjoy it. lol. :P

I also bought you a cake!!! :D as long as you share some with me. :yesyes:

Last but not least, I made you a birthday present. I know it isn't anything like what you deserve... but it's the best I could come up with on a limited budget and the idea just "popped" into my head when I was thinking about what I should get you. :doh: Sorry about the pun... it even has double entendre... lol go figure?

Sorry I'm not smart enough to figure out how to put a spoiler in here. I thought I did it.. but it didn't work. :(

so here's your present.... I hope you like it okay.

Edited by Mr. Pumpkinhead

Happy Birthday Carlyn! You are an amazing friend and I am so grateful to have met you and gotten to know you. I love you! :wub: And I hope you have a wonderful birthday and get lots of great/exciting gifts while spending time with your family and loved ones!

I decided to make you breakfast this morning... as I know it is in the a.m. in Oz now. I hope you like Pancakes, Eggs, Sausage and Bacon. If not... invite Jermey over as I'm sure he'll enjoy it. lol.

I LOVE how you spelt Jeremy's name wrong. Wtg, pumpkin head. :rolleye0012:

Aww, Jon :wub: s Carlyn. Cuuuute. ^_^:P

I also bought you a cake!!! as long as you share some with me.

-steals cake- Okay, I'll be nice....I'll just take ONE kangaroo for myself. I still haven't seen one in real life so...I'm sure this will do. -walks off-

Last but not least, I made you a birthday present. I know it isn't anything like what you deserve... but it's the best I could come up with on a limited budget and the idea just "popped" into my head when I was thinking about what I should get you. Sorry about the pun... it even has double entendre... lol go figure?

Sorry I'm not smart enough to figure out how to put a spoiler in here. I thought I did it.. but it didn't work.

so here's your present.... I hope you like it okay.

How long did it take you to draw all that and color it? Just wondering lol. I BET YOU I CAN DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT IN FIVE SECONDS FLAT. :)

----

So, Carlyn, I'm sorry I missed your birthday. Things have been crazy hectic for me nowadays. Hopefully we'll have some proper time to talk ;) . I hope you enjoyed your birthday.

Nah, I didn't forget your gift. It's so special that it's better to be kept off the thread. :yesyes: Well, actually, I wanted to know if you would like me to reciprocate the 'gift' you gave to me for my birthday last year. ;)

I hope you enjoyed! Happy belated, WOMAN. :D

Talk soon. xoxo.

I LOVE how you spelt Jeremy's name wrong. Wtg, pumpkin head. :rolleye0012:

How long did it take you to draw all that and color it? Just wondering lol. I BET YOU I CAN DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT IN FIVE SECONDS FLAT. :)

Sorry Jeremy... it was more of a typing error... but still.. I'm sorry. :doh:

Oh and it took me about 2 hours Kim. :doh: I'm not the most artistically skilled. :blush:

Thankyou all for your birthday wishes, I really appreciate it. I was also delighted to find out that Google and I share the same birthday, go figure.

Kim: I know you have busy schedule, but if you wish, I would like something from Dr. Suess or the poem, Love at First sight by Wislawa Szymborska but you don't have to.