The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The 3 episodes aired not long ago in my country and I was very impressed with the acting and how the story was presented! It made me notice Benedict Cumberbatch and his gorgeous face :blush:

Any fans of the series, anyone excited for new Sherlock?

A far faaaaar better representation of sherlock holmes than that atrocious Robert Downey Jr. movie version. It's an interesting modern take and I look forward to the new episodes.

I love this series! I had heard about it but my friend showed it to me and I LOVED IT. I loved the ones from the 80's with Jeremy Brett and I really liked the modern spin they put on stuff, with the texting and everything. I don't think the Robert Downey Jr. movie was totally awful, I think they put a different spin on Sherlock Holmes and although it wasn't totally accurate, it was an amusing movie. However, I just love the tv series. I can't wait to see the next part but america has to wait foreeeeever to get the BBC stuff. :'(

• 5 months later...

I love this series! I had heard about it but my friend showed it to me and I LOVED IT. I loved the ones from the 80's with Jeremy Brett and I really liked the modern spin they put on stuff, with the texting and everything. I don't think the Robert Downey Jr. movie was totally awful, I think they put a different spin on Sherlock Holmes and although it wasn't totally accurate, it was an amusing movie. However, I just love the tv series. I can't wait to see the next part but america has to wait foreeeeever to get the BBC stuff. :'(

I freakin' AGREE!!! I love me some Matt Frewer. He's by far my fave SHERLOCK. But I loved Robert and Jude together, it was amazing.

Super enjoyed their chemistry on screen, and the visual effects, and everything else.

• 5 weeks later...