#1 Rose

Rose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Mood::just happy
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 September 2011 - 10:00 PM

The 3 episodes aired not long ago in my country and I was very impressed with the acting and how the story was presented! It made me notice Benedict Cumberbatch and his gorgeous face :blush:
Any fans of the series, anyone excited for new Sherlock?

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere. -Albert Einstein

Proud R/Hr Shipper :)

#2 Dax

Dax

Forum Founder

• Site Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts
  • Mood::Drunk and Happy ^.^
  • LocationSea World, I hang with Shamu

Posted 29 September 2011 - 11:56 PM

A far faaaaar better representation of sherlock holmes than that atrocious Robert Downey Jr. movie version. It's an interesting modern take and I look forward to the new episodes.

#3 honeytinkle

honeytinkle

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Mood::In love
  • LocationSnowcold Sweden

Posted 30 September 2011 - 06:23 AM

I love Sherlock and I really lookin forward to the next season. Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman are great together.

Posted Image

#4 Karen

Karen

Dedicated Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • Mood::Tired..what else is new =P
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 30 September 2011 - 07:17 PM

I love this series! I had heard about it but my friend showed it to me and I LOVED IT. I loved the ones from the 80's with Jeremy Brett and I really liked the modern spin they put on stuff, with the texting and everything. I don't think the Robert Downey Jr. movie was totally awful, I think they put a different spin on Sherlock Holmes and although it wasn't totally accurate, it was an amusing movie. However, I just love the tv series. I can't wait to see the next part but america has to wait foreeeeever to get the BBC stuff. :'(
Posted Image
Todo lo puedo en Cristo que me fortalece - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
Ninja Crew! <3
Daughter:Amber. Auntie: Sarah. Sisters: Prongs, Stefanie, and lindalumos. Brother: Ardi.

#5 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,431 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 24 March 2012 - 01:50 PM

I love this series! I had heard about it but my friend showed it to me and I LOVED IT. I loved the ones from the 80's with Jeremy Brett and I really liked the modern spin they put on stuff, with the texting and everything. I don't think the Robert Downey Jr. movie was totally awful, I think they put a different spin on Sherlock Holmes and although it wasn't totally accurate, it was an amusing movie. However, I just love the tv series. I can't wait to see the next part but america has to wait foreeeeever to get the BBC stuff. :'(

I freakin' AGREE!!! I love me some Matt Frewer. He's by far my fave SHERLOCK. But I loved Robert and Jude together, it was amazing.
Super enjoyed their chemistry on screen, and the visual effects, and everything else.

sig by ashley

9.png

#6 Maestro

Maestro

Technical Support

• Administrators
  • 1,156 posts
  • Mood::Shiny!
  • LocationRoom 313

Posted 24 March 2012 - 01:52 PM

Love this series, a shame they only make 3 episodes per season. Can't wait for next season.

Posted Image

The M.A.D. Files - Talking about games, films, games, life, games, internet and games
Is it a bird?! Is it a plane?! Is it Superman?! No, it's Maestro's twitter!
He also makes videos...so if you would want to watch them...probably not...

He's immortal, born in the lowlands of the Netherlands 33 years ago, he's not alone, there are others like him, some good, some evil, for decades he has battled the forces of darkness with Emma-Watson.net his only refuge. He cannot die, unless you take his head and with it his admin powers, in the end there can be only one, he's Maestro - The Forum Admin

#7 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,431 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 24 March 2012 - 02:17 PM

really love this promo:)

sig by ashley

9.png

#8 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,065 posts
  • Mood::Content

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:23 PM

Love this series, a shame they only make 3 episodes per season. Can't wait for next season.

This in every word and ever sense. This annoys me!

#9 Dumbledores Woman

Dumbledores Woman

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:55 PM

Sherlock's awesome!

Cumberbatch and Freeman are the best casting ever, and I just love Moffat's work.
Posted Image

Katharine. Atheist. Vegetarian. HP Fanatic.
Dumbledore's Woman Through And Through :)

My Fanfiction - Harry Potter and the Broken Pieces

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users