The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And? Will you say that she is now on the cheap track, showing boobs, legs and ass? I am shocked....

If you have it ya should FLAUNT IT and be proud of what mama gave you, there's no shame. It's not like she's a christina hendricks showing too much.

I find her BFA outfit both decent and sexy. End of the bullshit.

Elena, Elena... so you call her image "bullshit"?

:lostit:

I meant bullshit of what you wrote above. She can wear what the heck she wants to wear as long as she's darn happy of it, and comfortable.

Given the fact that she tries so hard to have a perfect, clean image (no nudity, no drugs, no alcohol, no "bad" boyfriends, no scandals), I consider this dress with 40% boobs out wrong in the sence of the image she tries to have. After the one she wore at the Ocars, this is the second time she is not following her image. Well, maybe she wants to be recognised as "more adult" now, but it is clearly not a "hiding" dress.

I do not know if it is a good or bad thing - it must be difficult and exhausting to live day by day like a Saint.

It's just that in the past you've repeatedly lamented about her "clean" image and wished that she would take more adult roles.

Given that, I thought you might possibly view this kind of change with some semblance of positivity.

It's just that in the past you've repeatedly lamented about her "clean" image and wished that she would take more adult roles.

Given that, I thought you might possibly view this kind of change with some semblance of positivity.

Well, I think I would get hung, drawn and quartered here if I would write that I think it's good that she shows some body now and tries to be a adult, attractive female. For me it is the question which strategy - if there is any - is behind this. I do not think that Luke can order her "boobs out". So it is - at the moment - for me simply the wrong gown. Emma is not Miley.

10352575_1565089730391403_19596339953703

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

Well, I think I would get hung, drawn and quartered here if I would write that I think it's good that she shows some body now and tries to be a adult, attractive female.

That's not being positive at all. Backhanded compliments are, by definition, an insult.

Do you even know how to given an honest compliment?

Do you even know how to given an honest compliment?

Honest compliments are rare..... compliments out of "politness" are worthless. So, if I give sbd. a compliment the person  can be sure that I mean it and not just to be polite or for "making good weather". This, maybe is the difference. I still think she is a outstanding woman and I am still thankful for what she did for me without even knowing it, but I also think that she is bad advised and guided by her "yes"-people. As examples: Pictures, repeatedly taken in front of toilet doors, wrong choice of dresses ecc. are mistakes of her team, not of Emma.

10523999_1563603767206666_61957421853470

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

I still think she is a outstanding woman and I am still thankful for what she did for me without even knowing it, but I also think that she is bad advised and guided by "yes"-people.

The first part of this sentence is the perfect example of a genuine compliment.

You aren't saying it just to be polite, you truly believe it.

But no, you can't stop there.

You just have to balance it out with a negative, completely neutralizing any positive feeling from the comment.

Finally, Roberto: my compliment belongs to Emma, my critic (in this case) to her highly paid team. She is mistreated and they are not able to fix the easiest tasks, like saying: Please no pics in front of the cloak-room-door, can we have another background.

And now, back to Emma-random-pics.

10488387_1569937496573293_10118818380399

It doesn't matter who the subjects are.

You can't end a compliment with a negative criticism and still call it a compliment.

Well, I see it in a different way. It is a sentence with two contents, one has noting to do with the other. The next time I will split the sentences.  Amen.