• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she d have to take me as she finds me !

HERES that Prince William lookalike boyfriend Emma dated a few years ago

Ew no he was not a look alike.

He's so unattractive

Oh good! One thread I can leave forever now! Thank you!!! Wait _jigz, you went back to the maturity of the thread. THANK YOU!!!!!! :) It's amazing how GROWN men on here are more immature than my 10 year old students!!!! WOW. Anyway thank you _jigz.

Oh good! One thread I can leave forever now! Thank you!!! Wait _jigz, you went back to the maturity of the thread. THANK YOU!!!!!! :) It's amazing how GROWN men on here are more immature than my 10 year old students!!!! WOW. Anyway thank you _jigz.

10363828_428131210635448_415774155020443

;)

Then it hurts her more then me; because there is one thing I would never miss in life: humour-less teachers.

Have you ever thought that maybe they were just not funny?

Have you ever thought that maybe they were just not funny?

The pics? I think they are very funny. Newspapers printed whole pages full of female stars with beards after the European Song Contest. I do not think that cbmac12 is a benchmark if a joke is good or not. Sorry, truth.

well, i am a grown man and i N E V E R find the Negative One to be even faintly amusing, nor his crass attempts at picture-humor. ugh. i have read many of the posts of members here, and i have found mostly everyone here to be humorous at times, good-natured a lot, and always positive-minded.........except one humorless individual we all groan at seeing in these threads. geez, he has the sheer unmitigated gall to call someone else humorless. i am drowing in a bowl of irony soup. *shaking my head*

that stupid beard-pic was in no way funny, btw, totally tasteless.