The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Who was the first person you talked to on the forum?

I'm in a reminiscing mood :P Do you remember who was the very first person you talked to on the old forum (or this one if you're new) or who was the first who talked to you?

As for me i remember very well that the first one who talked to me was Jade :P I had posted a picture of myself and behind me was an Orlando Bloom poster, and Jade liked him a lot at that time so we talked about that!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, hard to say. I'm really not sure but I imagine it might have been Neve. Or Jo.? pealegs? Possibly none of them. And it depends on your definition of "talk". The first extensive conversation I remember I had with Neve about her fan video "Time" and later about her going to the National Movie Awards in 2007.

I'll have to think hard about this, nearly eight years ago... Enzo (ex-mod), Mattias (Lancelot) and Alex (Start.A.Revolution) were among the first, Enzo and Alex are the only two people I knew from that time are here now but no, I can't remember the very first person I talked to :doh: Enzo is still my best forum friend ever even though we don't talk an awful lot :P

I'm in a reminiscing mood :P Do you remember who was the very first person you talked to on the old forum (or this one if you're new) or who was the first who talked to you?

As for me i remember very well that the first one who talked to me was Jade :P I had posted a picture of myself and behind me was an Orlando Bloom poster, and Jade liked him a lot at that time so we talked about that!

haha I was so obsessed back them. xD I had my username as Orlando Bloom Fan at some point. I remember that! xD Oh and btw, I got to episode 60 of Fairy Tail and it's not as bad as I thought it was! Gray is my favourite character. xD

I'm not sure I think I was here for a year or so before I fully spoke to someone. The first main person I remember meeting was Ellen.

haha I was so obsessed back them. xD I had my username as Orlando Bloom Fan at some point. I remember that! xD Oh and btw, I got to episode 60 of Fairy Tail and it's not as bad as I thought it was! Gray is my favourite character. xD

Haha yes i remember that username as well! And yaay! Glad you didn't give up on it! Gray is amazing! :P

I began talking to a few people all at once!!! Jon, Lindy, Ardi, and Taylor (doesn't come on anymore). They were my first friends for sure!!!

I do remember talking to you too Arie! :D

Wow, I really had to wreck my brain to think about this one. I think definitely Josh. Also, there was someone named Sam or Sammy something like that. I really can't remember. I love the long strand of history I have on this forum (old and new)! :D

Omg i cant really remember

It was probs Ardi, Dax or The Dude but the 1st proper convo was wiyth Lou(emma) she was amazing, she helped me through tough times, she almost mothered me :sob: she isnt here much more though

On this forum it was Dax i think then Ardi