Photo

Who was the first person you talked to on the forum?

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#41 Maestro

Maestro

Technical Support

• Administrators
  • 1,156 posts
  • Mood::Shiny!
  • LocationRoom 313

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:08 PM

I can't even remember...I would think it would be one of my oldest friends on these forums but she isn't even registered on this one. She was known as yamomik.

Posted Image

The M.A.D. Files - Talking about games, films, games, life, games, internet and games
Is it a bird?! Is it a plane?! Is it Superman?! No, it's Maestro's twitter!
He also makes videos...so if you would want to watch them...probably not...

He's immortal, born in the lowlands of the Netherlands 33 years ago, he's not alone, there are others like him, some good, some evil, for decades he has battled the forces of darkness with Emma-Watson.net his only refuge. He cannot die, unless you take his head and with it his admin powers, in the end there can be only one, he's Maestro - The Forum Admin

#42 CRAPMUFFIN

CRAPMUFFIN

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:31 PM

I can't even remember... I think I was like 13-15 something when I first joined, and that was a long time ago :P

Posted Image

#43 Antares

Antares

• Moderators
  • 553 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:13 AM

Oh, I just realised I've still got about a thousand notification e-mails in my archive! So, let's see...

I registered on 3 August 2007.

I received my first personal message on 9 August by someone called Perspective~. Subject: "Hi". The first member I clearly remember having contact with was Enso. On 29 August, he sent me a message titled "yo". I then apparently had an extensive exchange with someone called ~*M i e z Z*~ about her not being able to access the then brand-new official website, and with au naturel, who was from the Netherlands if I remember correctly. 4 September saw the first message from pealegs ("Re:'ello"), who was actually one of the guesses in my first post in this topic. On 5 September, I got a message from KS987 - he might still be around. Eric (7 September) I remember well. I think he was going to be doctor.

Then, on 14 September, I got a message from Little Dave ("WB"), and he's not only still around (albeit occasionally), but he's still got the same username! 16 September: Maestro (no idea who that was). It wasn't until 27 September that my conversations with Neve started ("Re:Time"). 26 October saw the beginning of our little biopic movie trailer project "A Little Bit of Magic" (Subject: "weird, weird, WEIRD idea"). I didn't actually receive a message from Jo (then called Jo_) until 4 December (Subject: "heeey").

Ah, the memories...
Wisdom is the ability to cope.
Michael Ramsey

#44 Lindalumos

Lindalumos

Advanced Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts
  • Mood::Super
  • LocationFinland

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:21 AM

I have no idea.. I just checked and I joined the forums on May 1st 2006 :D
I can't really remember who I talked to then..

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

#45 Stoga

Stoga

Dedicated Member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:25 AM

1st PM i got from legendary Jo. it was years ago but i still remember it :D

dar_zps22ac4ece.jpg

call me Marta || My Art Corner

#46 KS987

KS987

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:39 AM

Oh, I just realised I've still got about a thousand notification e-mails in my archive! So, let's see...

I registered on 3 August 2007.

I received my first personal message on 9 August by someone called Perspective~. Subject: "Hi". The first member I clearly remember having contact with was Enso. On 29 August, he sent me a message titled "yo". I then apparently had an extensive exchange with someone called ~*M i e z Z*~ about her not being able to access the then brand-new official website, and with au naturel, who was from the Netherlands if I remember correctly. 4 September saw the first message from pealegs ("Re:'ello"), who was actually one of the guesses in my first post in this topic. On 5 September, I got a message from KS987 - he might still be around. Eric (7 September) I remember well. I think he was going to be doctor.

Then, on 14 September, I got a message from Little Dave ("WB"), and he's not only still around (albeit occasionally), but he's still got the same username! 16 September: Maestro (no idea who that was). It wasn't until 27 September that my conversations with Neve started ("Re:Time"). 26 October saw the beginning of our little biopic movie trailer project "A Little Bit of Magic" (Subject: "weird, weird, WEIRD idea"). I didn't actually receive a message from Jo (then called Jo_) until 4 December (Subject: "heeey").

Ah, the memories...

Yeah I'm still here.

I forget who I first talked to though.
Emma Watson: The Britsh Beauty.
Qq1N2U.jpg TigerBengal1.jpg

#47 battlescars

battlescars

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:35 AM

sigh. old memories.

#48 Mr. Pumpkinhead

Mr. Pumpkinhead

Advanced Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts
  • Mood::Happy =)
  • LocationLooking for Loooove in the Room of Requirement! ;)

Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:34 AM

I think today or near today is actually my 3 year anniversary of being an ew forum member. I was a bit late-coming to the forums as I'm a bit older than most here and didn't get into the HP series until I was well into my adulthood.

First people I spoke with on the old forum were start.a.revolution (Alex), vida, cbmac (Kristin), Dumbledore's Woman (Katharine), Pat and Luciana. Still speak with Kristin and Katharine from time to time and hear from Luciana once in a blue moon and Alex once in two or three blue moons =P. :hug: *to all*

First people on the new forum I spoke with were Carlyn, Kimberley, Nora and Ariebella (I had befriended Kimberley, Nora and Arie on the old forum and Carlyn here). :hug: *to all*

Edited by Mr. Pumpkinhead, 07 March 2013 - 04:37 AM.

Posted Image

Beautiful Emma Watson St. Patrick's Day signature graphic and icon by BoMa
special thank you to BoMa for her talent and her time and to Mr. and Mrs. Watson for having such a photogenic young lady. =p

MY E-FAMILY: e-married to Mrs. Pumpkinhead <3; e-niece: Kim and Kimberley (Kim Twins); e-grandkids: BoMa, Ardi, favorite e-grandchild: Arie<3; e-greatgrandchildren: Will =O, Sarah, Lindy; EX-e-nurse: Carlyn; e-son: Andrew e-daughter: Tara e-soninlaw: Chris e-bestie: Tom jsjs (don't tell Lolly)>.<

#49 I am Not Purple

I am Not Purple

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,591 posts
  • Mood::meh
  • LocationThe Pale Blue Dot

Posted 23 March 2013 - 01:36 AM

Well, it was in 2007 when I first joined. And it could've been only dook. :P I was (well technically still am) a moderator in the ew.net chat. So I knew him. I asked a couple questions about how the forum works, because it was my first time using one (noob). 

Second person must've been TootieFrootie.

Yin-Yang_klein.gif I'm Yang, Dina is Yin

Aunt: Arie

#50 ~Imagination~

~Imagination~

Energetic member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts
  • Mood::o.o
  • LocationThe largest country on the map

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:30 PM

Well that's very hard for me to do as I have 20,416 letters in my email-box, which is crazy and once I tried to clean it at least a bit, it's unreal. So I tried to find when I joined the forums for 1-st time. So I went to 2008, the year when I joined ew.net. So yeah, I joined the forums in march 2008. And the 1-st ppl I talked to as far as I can remember: Josh (The.Great/the Chosen.one) and all the rest who I firstly talked to in the ew chat but can't remember exactly who. Now I feel nostalgic and keep reading my sweet old e-mails <3 :(

"You start to live the dream and before you know, there's a door that is opened and the moment you walk in, it's closed."

Posted Image

Banner: Jade

Call me Yulia

#51 Dax

Dax

Forum Founder

• Site Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts
  • Mood::Drunk and Happy ^.^
  • LocationSea World, I hang with Shamu

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:44 AM

It was either Josie, Grant, or Heba. Unfortunately none of them have remained on the forum T_T.

#52 jigz

jigz

Power Poster

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,618 posts
  • Mood::missing him <3
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 09 August 2013 - 04:29 AM

Dax or Heba on the last Emma Watson Forum.. 

23upoif.png

siggy and avvy made by Ashley The Great

#53 Mia

Mia

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Mood::okay
  • LocationShanghai

Posted 24 August 2013 - 02:12 PM

cant remember.It actually has been ages since my last sign-up.I actually had met lots of nice people at the old forum when I was about 14 or 15 and many of them dont come here regularly.I even forgot my password and username of this forum today.But anyway,Im back:D!!!Hi everyone,Im Mia:D

Posted Image

#54 Monkey Cartwheels

Monkey Cartwheels

Devoted Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,695 posts
  • Mood::If I dont like it, then it must be crap
  • LocationNorth Island, New Zealand

Posted 02 September 2013 - 11:57 AM

I joined a few months before this new forum become a thing. First actual conversation was with Ashley and we got in trouble for it because it was in some random thread and it was off topic.

Then I started chatting with good old Jade, then Padfoot, then with Sammy (aka michief.managed). Have a loooooong conversation history with Sammy ha. I am also known to chat with Arie.

I don't post so much anymore because I forget or something. Mostly hide in the PM's

Tell you what though, looking through my friends on here there's some names I haven't seen in the longest time!

totes bffs with arie

"That's because they have no class like us farm animal lovers" - Sammy

Posted Image

The E-Family I forgot I had.
Sisters Jade Sarah Brothers Andrew Wife Sammy Farm Buddy BoMa Pet Goat Chris
I am Sterre's pet Armadillo

by the way i hate alcohol, just thought i would mention that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users