The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Solid Productions

Sup friends,

Me and my room mate Kristian have made ourselves a video production company called Solid Productions. Since we are both film students and know each other it seemed like a pretty rad idea.

^That is basically the history behind it haha.

We shot our first video on the 1st of October, it was a music video for a Auckland band called Mystery Liqiud, if your into Funk/Stoner rock then check these guys out! They were real mean to work with and quality guys!

Video should be finished editing by Saturday so I'll post it up here as well as future videos for you lot to see my attempt at cinematography haha.

Like us on facebook and spread the word would mean the world to us!

• 4 weeks later...

Well hello.

Solid Productions finally has something to show for itself!

Our mate wanted a video of him riding BMX for a sponsorship competition ran by ABD bikes, which is a top brand.

He was one of the 20 from NZ and Australia to get the sponsorship because of our video. So now he gets a free bike, free helmet and loads of other free apparel!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9pvlHtq9Lo

The video is also up on the ABD bikes home page under "Jeremy Compton" which I am super happy about

abdbikes.com

Let me know what you think. Be it good or bad.

Well hello.

Solid Productions finally has something to show for itself!

Our mate wanted a video of him riding BMX for a sponsorship competition ran by ABD bikes, which is a top brand.

He was one of the 20 from NZ and Australia to get the sponsorship because of our video. So now he gets a free bike, free helmet and loads of other free apparel!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9pvlHtq9Lo

The video is also up on the ABD bikes home page under "Jeremy Compton" which I am super happy about

abdbikes.com

Let me know what you think. Be it good or bad.

I like the way it is filmed. I surely love the slow motion parts.

• 10 years later...
  • 4 months later...