The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Do you drink milk?

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Used to be a milkaholic. Drank it with every meal instead of water... then I lived in NZ and got to taste high pasteurized milk, YUK! So I got used to water instead. Now I drink a couple of litres a week, usually not with meals but as a snack :) Or with cereal or hot chocolate... but I really love milk, couldn't live without it!

I saw this in the side topics and I HAD to respond. xD Yes, I do drink milk. Not so much at school cuz that's kinda...idk...bleh. I do put half and half (half milk half cream) in my coffee/tea though - everyday. I love milk and I drink it especially at my house, and I always used to drink it as a kid. I even like warm milk which a lot of people think is gross.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

I get indegestion from not sleeping properly so it helps settle my stomach.

In my case it's the inverse ! i have hard times digest milk.

I'm not drinking milk anymore, but yesterday I watched a documentary about milk (we produce a lot of milk in France), and it made me realize I should drink a bit of milk, so I'm thinking about having half a glass per day, something like that. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...