The Emma-Watson.net Forum

As you all know Mrs Donatella Versace has designed a collection for H&M, that will be out later this year.

What do you guys think of it?

My favorites are one of the handbags/purses a leather jacket and her ring. Which one's are your favorites and are you excited about the collection?

I know I sure am :D:excited::ohyeah:

Here's the purse that I want to get.

My favorite is the one that is all gold :)

And this leather jacket that the model is wearing.

Also have you bought anything from previous collections from H&M when they have collaborated with high end designers? :)

I saw this a while ago and I like the idea of it, but I really hate all these designers that collaborate with random stores. Yes the style of the clothing goes along with those designers, but the materials are cheep and the clothes still fall apart. I never ever shop at H&M to begin with because I think there clothes are awful quality wise. And, the Versace line is not cheep, and I rather spend that sort of money on good stuff. Some of the dresses are still around $100... for H&M quality I would never spend that. Its the same with all the rest of the lines like this. Like, Missoni for Target that sold out in record numbers. The quality just isnt there so I rather spend the money elsewhere.

I see what you mean :) I am excited about this collection, but I don't think I'm going to buy anything from it. Partially because I can't afford and partially because I would like you said rather spend the money on something else (I really want to get a pair of acne pistols) and they are like 300 €.

I also do kinda agree with you on the whole quality aspect as well :P

• 1 month later...
  • 10 years later...