The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Okay, im just gonna come right out and say it, I LOVE LEGO!

I think that Lego is really good, because you can create virtually anything you want with it, if you have a plentiful supply ofcourse! One of the downsides is that Lego is soooo freaking expensive these days..

So if you like/love/hate or want to discuss lego, then feel free to post away!!

(PS, note to the mods: i couldnt be bothered to look to see if there was another topic on this already, if so, then feel free to close this, or move it if necessary)

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!!

Lego WAS my childhood. We have the most amazing collection of Lego at home! So keen to crank it out again!

I used to make the most badass buggies with Machine guns!

That sucks Jade! Too bad you couldn't pass them down to your kids in the future!

• 4 weeks later...

My grandmas used to have tonnes of lego at her house, its still there but its not my uncles, its meant for the kids to play with....which personally I don't think is fair, she bought it for us not our kids :/ :P

My little boy won't be playing with lego anytime soon, just bought him over £50 worth of playmobile for Christmas, but its all knights stuff so that's cool, he can play with that until he's at least 31 right?

• 2 weeks later...

I used to have loads of lego stuff too, but was never any good at putting together the models as they were described, my cousin always used to have to help me put the complicated kits together, but as my mum was a child minder, we had a huge box full of random bricks and figures etc, and used to have hours of fun building my own creations with it (not to mention, an endless supply of terrain for when I started to play warhammer), but when she stopped childminding, my mum gave it all away :(

• 4 months later...

How on earth did I miss this thread? LEGO is awesome. Don't have it anymore but I used to have a whole bunch. The stuff seems really expensive nowadays, or maybe it was always expensive but my parents never complained about it....

hahaha, I agree, lego is awesome, and it is reaaaaaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyy expensive these days, so expensive that I've turned to customising my existing lego, the riot helmets for the Tactical Response Unit are my own creation!

• 3 years later...

Delighted to finally join this site! For years I've been searching for a forum that would let me finally express myself and boy have I found it. I'm tired of being turned away from forums due to signature constraints and I'm glad to see that Comrade Chris also shares my passion with his lengthy signature but anyway... to business!

I joined this wonderful website because I happened by chance to find this topic on the google.com search engine website. I'm looking for a man I once knew who hailed from the forests of Canada. He was a strong man, a burly man, who could fight a giant redwood and make it home early for dinner without a scratch on him. There was also a tender side to him, he could enjoy the delicate passions of life. One such passion was LEGO. What he did with LEGO was like no other. He used it to tell a story that would shape me as a man. I'm not alone with this, many of my contemporaries were also touched by him.

What was his name you ask?

His name was Watson and because of that I have journeyed to this website.

Watson I call your name, we need you. Please give us guidance. We have followed your light for a decade and we have survived into adulthood. We are your children. Come guide us through the next step of our journey... be our Citizen of the Year.