The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Wow, it has been a year already!

Members, hear me! It is true, what many of you have heard. The Emma-Watson.net Forums are celebrating their one year anniversary!

Believe me when I say we have a fun time ahead of us. But if we are to be prepared for it, we must first shed our fear of it. I stand here, before you now, truthfully unafraid. Why? Because I believe something you do not? No, I stand here without fear because I remember. I remember that I am here not because of the path that lies before me but because of the path that lies behind me. I remember that for one year we have posted about Emma and other things. I remember that for one year we have celebrated Emma's career (and talked about other things), and after a one year of posts about Emma (and other things) I remember that which matters most... We are still here! Today, let us send a message to all doubters. Today, let us shake this forum. Today, let us tremble these halls of posts, topics, and altered movie quotes, let us be heard from General chat to House forums. Today, let us make them remember, THIS IS THE EMMA-WATSON.NET FORUMS AND WE ARE CELEBRATING ONE YEAR OF EXISTING!

As a personal note and a bit less epic. Thank you all for your continued support. These forums could not be here without members posting on it and for that I'm eternally grateful. So, here's to another year! And hopefully many more years to come!

Or as Antares said it: Yay!

- Maestro

Time just flew by. It's been a year already.

I will say that these forums are much better than the old ones. I don't even think the forums collapsed even once this entire year(that I can recall anyway), while the old ones were constantly down and had numerous errors. I believe these forums will be around for a long time.

I've made a number of friendships here that I anticipate will be enduring, but for what ever the future holds I am grateful for the wonderful people who are part of my life because I'm a member of this site! YAY!

Happy Birthday and Congratulations! A special thanks to all those who work to make this a place worthy of my valuable time! :D

I noticed the banner last night as soon as it changed. I was going to make a topic asking if that was the Halloween banner I'd requested because it didn't look very Halloween like then I seen you posting the topic so I waited until you had it up and it took you over 30 minutes to make it. D: So I went to bed, hoping that you'd hopefully have the topic up by today. I see now why it took so long. But it's the 1 year anniversary? Doesn't feel like that, maybe because I don't come on much now It's not so fun (for someone my age.) I remember first coming the the original forums many years ago and meeting lovely Emma fans, but I can't place my finger on how I joined this one. I think I browsed upon it through the actual website and I remember thinking "Did they change the layout?" I then only seen about 73 members and I thought "Oh Wow it's new!" xD I remember the first few weeks here it got addictive. I think it was just because it was something new to play with. Then members started to complain how it's not the same anymore, they still do. But the best thing is look at how many posts this foruums got and it's going down hill? I beg to differ! It gains so many posts per day, it may not be in the Emma sections but at least it's staying active. It's all down to the lovely Emma fans that post here too! We get people coming here not even an Emma fan just because the members looked nice! This makes the forum even better and I'm sure it makes the creater feel better knowing they've grown such a friendly forum. I don't come here as often anymore, not because I'm still not a huge Emma fan because I definatly am, I've obsessed over her for years. This forum (and the last) made my obsession grow for her like it probably did for many other members. So I'm thanking the creater of this one (and the last) and it's members for making Emma's fandom come alive. Some of the members are kind and welcoming and it really does make this a friendly place! I'm proud to be a member here.

Happy 1 year Anniversary!

"Believe me when I say we have a fun time ahead of us." Do we have some activities coming up? Like Christmas ones? xD I'm excited for this!

Believe me when I say we have a fun time ahead of us. But if we are to be prepared for it, we must first shed our fear of it. I stand here, before you now, truthfully unafraid. Why? Because I believe something you do not? No, I stand here without fear because I remember. I remember that I am here not because of the path that lies before me but because of the path that lies behind me. I remember that for one year we have posted about Emma and other things. I remember that for one year we have celebrated Emma's career (and talked about other things), and after a one year of posts about Emma (and other things) I remember that which matters most... We are still here! Today, let us send a message to all doubters. Today, let us shake this forum. Today, let us tremble these halls of posts, topics, and altered movie quotes, let us be heard from General chat to House forums. Today, let us make them remember, THIS IS THE EMMA-WATSON.NET FORUMS AND WE ARE CELEBRATING ONE YEAR OF EXISTING!
Or as Antares said it: Yay!

Isn't it funny how different people tend to use very different numbers of words to say the very same thing? :P

http://i791.photobucket.com/albums/yy191/kimberlisa/HP%20pics/EmmaBOOGIe.gif

Oh yeah, start the partey! http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Froehlich/smilie_happy_256.gif

This little forum is growing up so fast :sob:.

I know! I remember it when it was just a little egg.