The Emma-Watson.net Forum

This is my favourite movie of this year. I watched it Wednesday and I loved it. Hugh Jackman always amazes me! I want to watch it again but I don't have the money. It beat Transformers by a VERY long shot.

lol its spelled "Steel"

I was a little interested in this movie when I first saw the preview last year. But, it got awful reviews and once I saw more stuff about it seemed kinda dull. I wouldn't waste money on going to see it in the theaters. Maybe I'll rent it when it comes out.

I don't really get why so many people are comparing into Transformers when it doesn't have a thing in common besides robots. And, transformers arent exactly robots and they are definitely not boxers. I mean I guess they were both based on some sort of book, one comic books and the other a short story, but I dont see the connection at all.

What is even crazier to me is that this movie only just came out and they have already been planning the sequel. Shouldn't they at least wait to see if it does well?

They started planning the sequel before the movie was even released. They are all over the place, I have only seen one or two good reviews and tons of terrible ones so I am apprehensive about this movie.