The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rankin photoshoot 09

To be forgiven if you knew about these shots but I really haven't seen them untagged, exception making the black and whites.

I will post all I have for the peeps that don't have them. I saw that most of them are usually low to medium quality

from what I saw on the gallery and around google and underneath. ONE more thing, I do plan to retouch the rest of the shoot

but they're like 62 photos, even I am like''gee, rankin is so selfish''. What I edit will be here because the rest

are worth it, they're too beautiful to stay LQ or MQ forever.

Edited by helen2U
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to see the rest untagged, looked for them a few times. Great pictures for graphics ;D

EXACTLY! I am working on them, I just selected 26 out of 62, and just resized them. Now I will take out the stupid tag out.

It was hard to find them but got lucky last nite. And I already had some of them in my emma collection, knew I'd make my peeps

happy with posting them.

*Disclaimer, I did the best I could, as it is a pretty difficult tag to take out.

I am more than happy for talented folks to use them for graphics.

Edited by helen2U

Great job, though I don't think it's a good thing to feed my obsession lol......:rolleyes:

umm? what do u mean? I'm not obsessed *runs and hides*. Yeah I love her, and why not?!

These photos are amazing and noWHERE to be found but here, because I have edited them.

He means his obsession.

thanks Mike, long time no seen, how have you been? and thanks for checking out my thread:)

LOL...anywho...these photos are just stunning...Emma is just and always will be a stunning girl. Very natural in photos without a doubt :) Thanks for posting these!

you're welcome and I am so happy because now there's better photos to use for graphics <3

*Disclaimer, I did the best I could, as it is a pretty difficult tag to take out.

I am more than happy for talented folks to use them for graphics.

I'm sure people would like to use them for graphics but they're bad quality. Majority of them look blurry. Maybe try and take tags off HQ's and people would be happy to use them?

I'm sure people would like to use them for graphics but they're bad quality. Majority of them look blurry. Maybe try and take tags off HQ's and people would be happy to use them?

I did not do anything to them, any effects what.so.ever. I only resized them, well, that's a no brainer, I couldn't leave them at 299x...But they don't show up at full size on here.

It's allright if you think they're blurry. I took them from the main site's gallery and worked on them.

Edited by helen2U

I did not do anything to them, any effects what.so.ever. I only resized them, well, that's a no brainer, I couldn't leave them at 299x...But they don't show up at full size on here.

It's allright if you think they're blurry. I took them from the main site's gallery and worked on them.

The first ones you posted are great but after they seem to be blurry. xD Where do you upload them. You should check do not resize. You can still post them no matter the size. xD

The first ones you posted are great but after they seem to be blurry. xD Where do you upload them. You should check do not resize. You can still post them no matter the size. xD

The first ones aren't edited by me, the rest are. These look like that because they are official release. I think. I did my research for them, and the top ones are the only ones I found untagged and made me go to the gallery save them all and start retouching. The rest I selected from 60 photos and still have more to do. I do hope you love the rest. I upload on photobucket, and photob doesn't apparently allow full size on imgs. I don't know what happens.

Maybe tinypic.com is better at showing full size photos, they'd look better full size, they're at 1200/900 so imagine(the ones I did), and the first topic posted images are even bigger, at 2000/1500 and other other sizes. Sorry I didn't understand you meant the top ones, well that's how they look from the photographer.

Heeey, I like these haha. Great job. :D I especially like the one with the devil horns. :P

so kind of you to fake it(kidding), thank you for giving feedback, yeah it looks Good, they all look good hehe:)

Edited by helen2U

So for how many photoshoots have you done this for?

I have a few done. And many random pics I loved, either scanned, low q or not, if it was pixelated, tagged, text on, I did it.

I have over 900 pics in my emma images collection and over 400 edits.

Is there a certain...graphics system that you use? I'm not for sure how you do it exactly.

how I'm editing? I resize first if needed, then I'm taking out the text, tag, frame, rough edges etc.

Then I'm opening the picture in camera raw, again if needed, I change light, darkness of the black color,

temperature, contrast etc. The digital noise removal is very important, makes photos ready for effects,

the more smooth a photo looks like the more angry the pixels were on it. I use paintbrushes a lot in

editing, not just to do digital painting.