The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emmazingly edited

It's nice to see you using photoshop here. :D I think instead of you making the red lips so sharp you should have blended the edge in so it looks more realistic. But I do love this!

Um, yes it is sharp but I loved my idea of colorizing the black and white. And I love the brightness of the red lips, so I didn't like the idea of doing more than what I did, that was just the IT idea for me. Thank you <3

This one is gorgeous. I love black and white photos with colour. Beautiful work. Can't wait to see more!

WOOOHOOO! I'm just so happy to see the feedback xD I posted many emma edits, in images and media, that's why I came on board; for the emma edits, for people to see them and use them; and I have stuff that aren't related to her, and I'll post some:) I cannot wait to see your reactions to them hehehe:)

<3

Edited by helen2U
  • Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another one for Breakevenly, and it's all about the material I'm working on, this one was better for what Jade talked about,

making the lips more realistic. I'm mostly working on LQ's or MQ's, because I'm working on becoming a professional, I'll

work on wedding photos next year, and so saving photos was the way to learn. I sometimes leave a mark of my own on them hehe.

Rihanna is my favorite nose to retouch by far.

Another one for Breakevenly, and it's all about the material I'm working on, this one was better for what Jade talked about,

making the lips more realistic. I'm mostly working on LQ's or MQ's, because I'm working on becoming a professional, I'll

work on wedding photos next year, and so saving photos was the way to learn. I sometimes leave a mark of my own on them hehe.

This is perfect! I am in love!

This one is done really nicely. Good shade of red too

If you liked any of the images edited by me or anyone else, please credit before sending to a website like livejournal or watson uncensored.

Credit the forum at least for the images you found here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The one you made for me is adorable! I love it. Thank you so much for my one! I really appreatiate it. <3

The only thing I'm sorry about is that I didn't save it bigger, although I could do it if you'd want it, as in Lindy's case:)

I'm so glad you liked it! I saw you guys exchanged sigs so I did a few for the girls I talked/liked and those that I adore still . :king::wub:

Edited by helen2U

The only thing I'm sorry about is that I didn't save it bigger, although I could do it if you'd want it, as in Lindy's case:)

I'm so glad you liked it! I saw you guys exchanged sigs so I did a few for the girls I talked/liked and those that I adore still . :king::wub:

No there's no need to go through all that trouble! I've saved it to my hardrive with all the other gifts I've been given over time! Thank you again. <3

No there's no need to go through all that trouble! I've saved it to my hardrive with all the other gifts I've been given over time! Thank you again. <3

I remember how I created it so it would be taking a minute of my time. Welcome and I'm still happy you liked it. I'm stoked actually.

My Bonnie edits