The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emmazingly edited

i like the second one but the first one still looks more.. well like a scan, maybe if u can smooth it up a bit..just saying :)

to that one you can't do much coz it's a scan and I tried effects on it but didnt like anything on it. Oh and the right part of the hair looks like I erased something when I didn't, it's an effect too but right now can't remember exactly what combination it was I kind of forget sometimes; I dislike scans that don't want to be better, the lines from the scanning show through any effect and I just don't like that, I'm pretty picky about editing and I have a few edits of the same photo but picked this one for posting. But it's graphics friendly anyway. Maybe I should fix the right part of the hair and post it again if you'd like it. It was a dark scan, the sanning messed it up too.

Edited by helen2U
  • Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if you're good with this that you should try making graphics now. Challange yourself. Make yourself a set (Signature and Avatar.) Make images like this then blend them together. Add text and selective colour. You know?

I love you grahpics helen :)! they are all amazing keep up the good work hun

thank you darling! I'll deliver <3

I think if you're good with this that you should try making graphics now. Challange yourself. Make yourself a set (Signature and Avatar.) Make images like this then blend them together. Add text and selective colour. You know?

You are freakin' right. I'll make quite a few then post and wait for your feedback, how does that sound?

After all, it's not all that difficult, easier than painting tags out anyway.

You are freakin' right. I'll make quite a few then post and wait for your feedback, how does that sound?

After all, it's not all that difficult, easier than painting tags out anyway.

I can't wait to see them. I know they will be brilliant!

not bad not bad at alll.. :)

I tried!:)

They look a tad stretched. You should resize them properly other than that I love the second and last one.

oh yeah, and I'll keep the same sizes in the future. thank you!

I agree with Jade; but nice to see that you're using textures! Bravo!

I have a huge folder with backgrounds, vectors, and other images that are meant to help me blend etc.

So many, that are perfect for sigs. Although it is not my strong point. I'm so much better with more

complicated things, fixing a photo, painting a tag out, combining effects. I'm a bit rusty with making sigs

but I'll keep at it and they'll be nicer.

• 3 weeks later...

I remember how I created it so it would be taking a minute of my time. Welcome and I'm still happy you liked it. I'm stoked actually.

My Bonnie edits

OMG I haven't seen these of Bonnie, I didn't recognize her in the first pictures. HOT!

As for the latest ones they're beautiful. :) Good job!

Amazing work Helen!there is an impressive improvement in your work and I love theses edited pictures of Emma! keep it up! :yesyes::ohyeah:

I'm choosing what to post carefully. I'm so good at taking tags out and other marks but I cannot really post because

I'm afraid for them to get stolen and posted elsewhere. But my edits HAVE NO CHARM if I don't share so here I am.

You are so much better with blending too! Good stuff! <3

OMG I haven't seen these of Bonnie, I didn't recognize her in the first pictures. HOT!

As for the latest ones they're beautiful. :) Good job!

Thank you so much, stoked you liked x that and for showing love x

Edited by helen2U
  • 2 weeks later...