The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emmazingly edited

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks so much better now!! :)

ooh now i noticed you removed the hand haha!

great job!

yeah painted over the hand and created hair. I also have it w/out effect.

I wanted to take the guy in the back out as well but then changed my mind.

It didn't look natural w/out the guy there. Wish the original was better quality though.

Glad you like!

Edited by helen2U
  • 3 weeks later...

My new favorites are: Kristen Bell, Amanda Seyfried, Emma Stone and Olivia Wilde, not just movies but fashion wise

Here's Olivia edited

love Black and White, different quality

Vanity Fair shots by Norman Jean Roy

shots by Ruven Afanador

just a few photos that I really like:) and some w/out effects, I figure some ladies would like it like that too.

Nice work, it would be great if you posted the originals so we know exactly what you edited.

i THOUGHT about that but then felt it'd be too boring....I'll do that.

Maybe I had other ladies suggesting that but I can't remember right now :doh: anyway. :mellow:

Should the photos be separately posted or collage? Separate photos show exactly what pixels I've edited.

That and I'll keep originals especially for this, I don't really keep them.

:king: :king:

Edited by helen2U

Nice work, it would be great if you posted the originals so we know exactly what you edited.

I take tags off, usually there's LQ photos, although I always look for better ones, digital noise removal and

directly painting on the subject/background for areas that the noise removal didn't work on, or other flaws.

After all that, I put effects on, my fave part.

I know you work hard on these edits, but I'm lost to know exactly what you done without a comparison.

You can put it next to each other, it shows the difference better. :)

I know you work hard on these edits, but I'm lost to know exactly what you done without a comparison.

You can put it next to each other, it shows the difference better. :)

For me the steps are easy, but usually delete the bad horrible originals and keep my clean edits and effects come after those; an issue i currently have at work(graphic design and photo editing), because i haven't kept the originals for comparison, not that a big issue but still, it's important. i now will take some time to make the diff. between working on photos at home and work, learning to be organized, will take some time for sure. It will become a habit, and I'll improve too.

I'll do that from now on and wait for feedback!

Edited by helen2U

Vanity Fair by Norman Jean Roy. The lovely OLIVIA WILDE

This is good quality versus bad quality:

the good(decent enough for me):

how it looks like with an effect I post again

BW

the bad(my fave kind of bad):

how it looks like with an effect I post again

BW

Conclusion: this photo is one of those hypnotizing ones, that ironically effects look better on the lower quality one, the color effects and the different black white nuances.

Edited by helen2U

I'm confused which one is yours? I assumed it was the first one as it was small and in HQ. All the others were LQ. BUT then I noticed you'd black and white one so now I'm thinking the LQ one's are yours? I don't know.

I think it's best you just collage the images. Stick them side by side. Not overly massive.

EXAMPLE:

(I did actually edit this but I found the image with who me? I was in too much of rush to find a decent photo)

I'm confused which one is yours? I assumed it was the first one as it was small and in HQ. All the others were LQ. BUT then I noticed you'd black and white one so now I'm thinking the LQ one's are yours? I don't know.

I think it's best you just collage the images. Stick them side by side. Not overly massive.

EXAMPLE:

(I did actually edit this but I found the image with who me? I was in too much of rush to find a decent photo)

the second ones and the effects, I thought the diff. is obvious between the first and second from the good and the bad I posted.

Edited by helen2U

Well then this is your best bet. It's not LQ and overly massive. The colours are still intact. It isn't grainy or weird coloring, and you removed the tag well.

Edited by Elena Gilbert

Well then this is your best bet. It's not LQ and overly massive. The colours are still intact. It isn't grainy or weird coloring, and you removed the tag well.

the one from THE GOOD has a tag on which isn't too big and yeah it's a simple one, just pixelation here and there, some black spots and treated her with digital noise removal. the one u chose is from the bad(coz it's even more pixelated than the 'good' one) and I did her teeth also.

Edited by helen2U

Oh right. That looks like the best one though? It's not blurry and pixaleted/grainy. I think that's where your making your mistake. The better the image is in sharpened quality. Sharpen it to much it becomes grainy. Blur it too much and it becomes very LQ.

Oh right. That looks like the best one though? It's not blurry and pixaleted/grainy. I think that's where your making your mistake. The better the image is in sharpened quality. Sharpen it to much it becomes grainy. Blur it too much and it becomes very LQ.

I like them both but i still prefer the one that is lower q. because effects look better.

and no sharpen and no blur at all, just digital noise removal and didn't put that much.

I'd rather put noise removal than see all the reds and green spots who jump right in my eyes, how rude...

Thank you for your feedback!

Edited by helen2U