The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emmazingly edited

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, posting the before and after really allows us to see what you've done!

For the first two, I see you've changed the colouring a bit and smoothed the edges a bit. That's good!

For the recent one you posted, why did you change the size? I quite liked the size it was before. Unless the smaller size is the after result?

Alright, posting the before and after really allows us to see what you've done!

For the first two, I see you've changed the colouring a bit and smoothed the edges a bit. That's good!

For the recent one you posted, why did you change the size? I quite liked the size it was before. Unless the smaller size is the after result?

I thought it's too small! So I resized it the way I thought the actual photo in HQ would look like, also took out some

stuff that I call dirt, from the area in front of her.

Ok, Jia wrote to me on facebook ''ELENAAA WHERE ARE YOUUU, YOU WON YOU WON!'' and I was like no way....(I was taking tags off as usual) she needs to be more gentle though. I am super happy needless to say :happydance:

• 3 weeks later...

I love the calendars! I should come here more often!

WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE MARCH ones <3 Be my guest, I always check your thread :yesyes:

Come by, it is free of charge. If you have the Internet bill paid totally free yeah.

I tend to only visit the threads that are on the main page like last posed in. XD

I can't wait to see your March one's! It's my birthday month so I love everything about March. I even go out and collect all march issue magazines I like.

Like I have the american and uk issue of Cosmo, Glamour, Vogue etc. I love the horoscopes etc they dedicate to march.

OMG I am totally rambling. I shall just post it now.... now... NOW

I tend to only visit the threads that are on the main page like last posed in. XD

I can't wait to see your March one's! It's my birthday month so I love everything about March. I even go out and collect all march issue magazines I like. Like I have the american and uk issue of Cosmo, Glamour, Vogue etc. I love the horoscopes etc they dedicate to march.

OMG I am totally rambling. I shall just post it now.... now... NOW

Well, yeah I always check for new posts, true. I check the whole page too, I'm like 'what did boma post? what did steffy post? what did lindy post? what did jade post?' etc.

I made two version of the same design, only sent one, you'll see what I mean when the competition is over and I can drop them here. Not that I was out of ideas, i was just so pleased with the two I thought I was done. I never did that with my birthday month, I think I'll do that too. Haven't read a magazine in a long time, it's something I gave up to and called it ''growing up''. When I'll have my bday I'll totally do that, i guess I can have one or two cool ones. Love everything about May, but I tend to collect graphics.

#Boringperson but <3 :yesyes:

Edited by Elena

Yeah I don't usually collect magazine's unless Emma Watson is on the front. But I like to indulge in my birthday month in the stereotypically 'trashy' mags. Plus I love the true stories inside. :o

Yeah I don't usually collect magazine's unless Emma Watson is on the front. But I like to indulge in my birthday month in the stereotypically 'trashy' mags. Plus I love the true stories inside. :o

I had to tell a friend from Scotland to buy the December Vogue 2011 for me :excited:

VOGUE UK has to be my fave mag, the photography, the illustrations :yesyes:

I had to tell a friend from Scotland to buy the December Vogue 2011 for me :excited:

VOGUE UK has to be my fave mag, the photography, the illustrations :yesyes:

I myself only have two UK VOGUE's. One is Emma and another is Keira Knightley. XD

I myself only have two UK VOGUE's. One is Emma and another is Keira Knightley. XD

I'm not having a huge interest for Keira but the Emma one mmmm super lovely.

I also messed up the years, I mean 2010, that's the emma one. PHEW.

Still an amazing cover, and no hires photo. :mellow:

Edited by Elena

You cut Emma out very well and the texture in the background is good also. However, the camera is very random and the Emma photo is slightly stretched.

Do not let this dishearten you though. This is brilliant for you just starting out. Keep experimenting, I can't wait to see more.

You cut Emma out very well and the texture in the background is good also. However, the camera is very random and the Emma photo is slightly stretched.

Do not let this dishearten you though. This is brilliant for you just starting out. Keep experimenting, I can't wait to see more.

thank you!

i agree with Jade a little, but over all i do love it. It interesting concept :)

thanks a whole lot, glad you love it!

Edited by Elena