The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emmazingly edited

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm jealous of the second one. It's really good!

If I tell ya that was a photoshop accident? I was literally playing with the paintbrushes, i only use one of them and

thought of giving them all a second chance and erased that area on the square background got the idea to paint around,

the cloud popped out. Then I thought to put these two photos in, then the quote and 5 minutes later the wall. :blush:

and maybe there's someone that prolly doesn't want the wallpaper and the square one is nice too.

huh?

If I tell ya that was a photoshop accident? I was literally playing with the paintbrushes, i only use one of them and

thought of giving them all a second chance and erased that area on the square background got the idea to paint around,

the cloud popped out. Then I thought to put these two photos in, then the quote and 5 minutes later the wall. :blush:

great things are always made by accidents :P

huh?

I meant that maybe someone wouldn't want the wallpaper but would like to see how ideas came about and the square shape

makes it easier to view it. :mellow:

great things are always made by accidents :P

after yesterday's ps moments, gotta say it's true for me. :yesyes:

Edited by Elena

My March calendars

I made the second thinking you'd actually use it, and write on it, left space in the right for more notes like

appointments and such. Enjoy! :blush:

I thought that calender was really good, well done.

Thank you Boma :kiss:

Here are the Alexi Lubomirski photos that we have seen previously in Black and White, now released in color - edited and good looking.

The ELLE KOREA photos are next, because in one hour I was done editing the tag out and all that photoshop witchcraft I usually do.

Edited by Elena

I can't tell which one is yours. You should state before and after. >.<

Sorry, I always put the before one first, then my edit.

It is best to save them and view them on the computer.

I don't need to save them, I am looking at them on the computer. I see a little bit of sharpening on the first and a small colour change and pixelation with the second.

However, I think you should be careful with what you call your own work/graphics. Taking away tags fair enough, but I don't think you can call them your work unless you have actually changed them. Ie. retouch or graphic.

I resize a bit, then I used smart sharpen, then I used color balance for the first one.

The second one, resized, smart sharpen, levels. Patch tool work for some spots. Colorized the lips red after the color balance with hue and saturation adj. layer. The top photos are only resized the bottom ones have the changes I mentioned above.

I only post edited material as in my own. I would never lie to myself I haven't worked on a photo, I post photos that I know peeps would love to see and I wouldn't post other people's work or fake images. It is my responsability to be truthful even online. That is outrageous to even think about. Just because in dropbox I have shared untagged images of Emma Watson's photoshoots does not mean that is the only thing I do. I am a photo editor and graphic designer and I worked/was hired in that domain. It is beyond my career it is my love and passion, what I love doing. THIS IS WHY i post here. Out of my passion for editing. Thank you for your feedback.

i see the difference, nicely done :yesyes:

Thank you for coming by and checking them out, truly appreciated! :yesyes::blush:

Edited by Elena

I never said you hadn't worked on them, I said you should be careful because if people can't tell the difference it could be seen as copyright. I didn't say you couldn't post here either, once again just be careful with what you claim as your own. >.< If I re-sized an image and added sharpen to it, I wouldn't call it mine. It's hard to explain, but I'm sure you understand what I mean.

I never said you hadn't worked on them, I said you should be careful because if people can't tell the difference it could be seen as copyright. I didn't say you couldn't post here either, once again just be careful with what you claim as your own. >.< If I re-sized an image and added sharpen to it, I wouldn't call it mine. It's hard to explain, but I'm sure you understand what I mean.

I don't own the material I have worked on. They are emma watson's property, the photographer's property. I retouched them and all the above was all I had to say. Cheers.

Edited by Elena
  • 2 weeks later...

I thought I'd post these two....

higher res, and clear and nice.

Lower res, still clear and nice.

I took some text out, as they were scans from the ELLE France mag. And The first one was tagged a lot, with a lot of work on the hair. The second was easier to edit. I didn't correct the colors etc, they're clean edits, as photo editing is so subjective. I apologize for the first one's black stripe on top. It's easy to take out but I focused on other things that I edited out. Enjoy!

Edited by Elena