The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emmazingly edited

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I'd share a banner I made from the time I started out with Photoshop year 2010 (cs4 first then made my way to cs5 and now cs6).

The first one is the banner used for Emma's then PEOPLE TREE collection, and the second is my version of it. To note, the PT banner

had a yellow overlay on it.

Edited by Elena
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i love the august ones! beautiful!

thank you loads:) the September ones are even more beautiful(I did the calendars way in advance for fun obviously).

it's something worth looking forward to, isn't it?

i love the 2nd and 3rd one :)

I'm so glad:) cals is what I have been making lately, now I have work to do and not having much time for other graphics and photos, will try.

Thanks for coming by!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You have great ideas and good taste Elena ! Those artworks are lovely =) 

So sorry for the super late reply thessie! I had a lot of time on my hands this summer which showed in the designs, last month I didn't have much time to make an october cal from scratch, but updated last year's with new photos. THANK YOU SO MUCH <3

August calenders are sensational! <3

Coming from you SUPER JADE and super picky in designs, I'm super flattered! Thank you, hopefully I'll get your attention with november's designs.

Edited by Elena
  • 2 weeks later...

^ I have no idea what your on about. >.<

Jade, you wrote ''erm, thanks?'' and I interpreted that as 'um what the heck you mean by super picky?'' and I went back and wrote that I meant it as a compliment. (I'm tired too).

NOVEMBER PUMPKIN

I'm currently saving my creative flow for December calendars, it's so much fun but sometimes I don't have enough time to think, thinking needs to be done in order for me to create something. And I like to take my time to think. So I thought to make just one November calendar. Done. My braincells will now go to their brainstorming session and when we're finished I'll come back here with the graphic. After the competition of course.