The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emmazingly edited

Sorry for quoting old designs but these two are so creative, i love them<3 :)

hehehe, it's absolutely allright, little did you know that the roses are from my own garden at the countryside, I took a ton of photos and then selected

a few for the calendar, then settled for these three above; also the leaves too were shot separately from the roses and used refine edge to use them.

what's creative never gets old! <3

awesome update

thank you! <3

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehehe, it's absolutely allright, little did you know that the roses are from my own garden at the countryside, I took a ton of photos and then selected

a few for the calendar, then settled for these three above; also the leaves too were shot separately from the roses and used refine edge to use them.

what's creative never gets old! <3

thank you! <3

:whaa: i'm speechless lol you're freaking creative and talented!! im done  :tongue0020:

The February Calendars

I'm working on a 12 month calendar 2015,  so for Feb. there will be love themed cals as well. Which I won't post though because where's the fun if you'd knew how they all look like? All I know is that I will have that calendar posted here for ya.  It is fun to make calendars, and I made some wallpapers too, because some designs don't have the fit for dates on them.

I love the 1st calendar you did it looks really good I love that photo of Emma in it. It's my favorite photo of her.

I can fix it and give it to you png if you want to play with it in/for designs, if you'd like to have it that is - (I cleaned up the carpet texture from around her legs and shoes) and it's really big, it was a magazine scan so you'd have it hires. Thank you, glad you like it!

they are amazing but i love the third one the most, everything fits perfectly!! :)

I'm so glad! Thank you! At first, I didn't know where the design was going, and added the vintage ladies, it made more sense with the quote too. Voila!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...