The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emmazingly edited

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Definitely !

The photos from the noah photocall are now in png format, meaning they have a transparent background, so it's much easier for you to use them on a design, i'll post them a bit later, I didn't retouch in a long time and this editing session(9photos) has been so much fun for me, and a wee bit of effort. 

If you want photos png, or edited ask aunty Helen! I can send png's on email coz they turn into jpeg from tinypic.

Disastrous.

Edited by Elena

Haha sounds good.

Once I get my laptop fixed I'll be able to start making stuff again

I'm still using my old papa desktop, going strong. I'm planning to save up for a few months to buy myself one, I found a sexy lenovo who'd suit my needs;  it would be better for my profession as a designer. But what exactly is wrong with your laptop? how hard did it faint?

• 2 weeks later...

These Noah promos are a hard work oh gee. They worked me up, coz I don't settle till I am done(i have to get them as close to my idea of perfect, as perfect they can be in their LQ state).

the ugly-ass original lq, pixelated everything, background, hair, tinted purple and blue, dirty.

Edited by Elena

http://oi57.tinypic.com/2qleooh.jpg

nice picture overall, i think she's mq now, the nice lq-mq picture good for photo effects, coz I tested it for a few hrs, and did many adjustments on it: changed the bg color, the dress is now black and white, painted on the white areas too, replaced the purple blue colors with black as much as i could. put a bit more arm on her because it looks better and can be used in designs better like that I think. angry pixels on her hair and face oh my.....also cleaned inside the eyes. there's no better for this picture unless I'm going to be served the hires sometime soon.

Edited by Elena